Two

Untitled 2014
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DARA

 

 

Her body was still in deep-slumber state but Dara perfectly knew that her mind is fully awake. She doesn’t know why but her eyelids are pretty heavy although she knew she slept more than her usual sleeping hour.

 

Not far from her she can hear audible sounds. She can also smell freshly brewed coffee that Top likes and Bom’s favorite perfume. She inwardly smile. Then someone gave her hand a light squeeze and planted a kiss on her forehead. She felt fuzzy and warm for a bit.

 

A full minute passed.

 

She suddenly feel light headed. Then came the sharp shooting pain on her abdomen. Every inch of her body starts to ache. Her senses are slowly coming back and all she can feel is pain. Dara moans softly as she tries to move lift her hand. Instinctively, she placed it on her tummy and weakly caress it just what she normally do. Then she suddenly stopped.

 

Dara’s eyes widens.

 

It’s empty.

 

‘It’s gone. My ba- by is gone’

 

Her realization starts to hit her.

 

‘It’s gone’

 

She weakly sobs until it turned into long anguish screams. How can something so painful like this happened to her?

 

‘No…. No… NO! This is just a dream’

 

Dara clutches the IV from her hand and pull it out. She tried to stand up but failed. Her legs and feet are still both powerless from the surgery she just had. She fell on the floor and hit hard but Dara doesn’t mind. She doesn’t feel anything. She is numb.

 

‘Wake up Dara. This is just a dream. This is not true! This is not happening!’ she keeps on convincing herself.

 

‘Dara!’

 

‘Noona!’

 

‘Unnie!’

 

Everyone rushed in her room as soon as they heard her scream but they were not prepared on what they saw. Panic-stricken Jiyong rushed towards her and gather her in his arms.

 

‘This is just a dream. I need to wake up’ Dara mindlessly mumbled

 

‘Dara…

 

She shakes her head and slowly looked at him with disbelief in her eyes.

 

‘I am dreaming Jiyong. Wake me up now. This is just a dream’

 

It broke Jiyong’s heart.

 

‘No Dara… This is not a dream’ Jiyong choked with his own words

 

‘Don’t lie to me Jiyong. This is just a dream! I am still dreaming. I can’t feel anything. I can’t feel anything... I can’t feel my baby. I can’t feel my baby!’ Dara hysterically screams.

 

Jiyong hugs her tighter. He can feel his heart is being ripped in to pieces in every Dara’s scream. He wanted to tell her that it’s okay, but he can’t. It is not okay. They just lost their baby. And no amount words can describe how much pain and agony they are feeling right now.

 

Dara turned to her Park sister who was covering . Tears are falling from her eyes too as she can be no means of help to Dara right now.

 

‘Bommie, wake me up please? Wake me up in this nightmare!’ She reached her hand helplessly to Bom but she was just don’t know what to say to her.

 

Receiving no respond from her, Dara’s eyes turned to Top –

 

‘Tabi, he – help m..me please? Please? Help me please?!’ she begged.

 

Top tightens his fist and clench his jaws. As much as he doesn’t want to intervene he needs to do something. He needs to step up in order to save Dara or else, he’s afraid that they might lose her completely.

 

‘Dara… You need to let go….’ He held her hand. ‘I’m so sorry….’

 

She felt her whole world gone down. It was the confirmation she needed. Although at the back of her mind, she already knew her little angel was gone, she just needed someone to confirm her worst fear.

 

She met Jiyong’s gaze and shook her head once more.

 

‘No…. No…. NOOOO!’

 

Jiyong cupped her face as tears are also falling from his eyes. He tried to wipe her tears but it was quickly replaced by another hot one. He saw how empty and pained her eyes. Fear starts to grip his heart.

 

‘Dara… listen to me…. You need to recover fast, harasso?’ He sobs. ‘You need to gain your strength. You need to come back to us… You need to come back to me…’ Jiyong pleaded.

 

She didn’t know how long she cried. Or if she ever did stopped crying. She just found herself in the arms of Jiyong holding her so dearly until she completely lost her consciousness again.

 

 

 

That day was the start of the longest rain in the middle of summer. Maybe the heaven is with them, crying with their lost too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG.

 

The world suddenly becomes meaningless and overwhelming.

 

They say you don’t know what you got until you lose it. Wrong. You always know what you’ve got. You’re just too confident that you will not lose it.

Why?

Because he is G-Dragon for Pete’s sake! G-DRAGON. The famous Bigbang Leader. The genius composer. The richest Idol. One of the most influential South Korean artist who changes the world of Korean culture. A music icon. A LEGEND.

Everyone wants to be like him. Everyone throws their self to him. Everyone wants to associate themselves with him with the hopes of skyrocketing their popularity by means of him. They say he got everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter