Unnie

Can You Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been weeks since Suhyeon's sudden encounter with Dasom and Bora, and ever since then Irene and Seulgi have been hanging around more. She really didn't mind actually she loved the affection and just their presence in general. But she also enjoyed the time she's been spending with Bora as well, smiling at the thought of being with one of her favorite unnies. Suhyeon was honestly confused, she felt a familiar tug in her heart that she hasn't felt in a long time. Whenever she was with or spoke with one of the three the tug made itself present. And it confused the hell out of her but what made it all worse was the encounter she had earlier, her heart clenching at the thought of it. 

It was still early in the morning around 3 am no one was up besides herself so she just took in the chance to sit in silence. Something that was rare in Girls Generation's dorm to be honest, someone was always yelling or blasting music and dancing or just running around in general. Suhyeon appreciated these moments they gave her time for herself and her thoughts. The girls wouldn't be up until later probably noon since no one had a schedule for today and she didn't have school either. Bringing her legs up to her chest and scooted back so her back leaned against the way. Suhyeon was sitting on top of one of the shelves in the hallway next to one of the windows. Whenever she felt conflicted or nervous she would climb tall objects to rest at the top, it was a bad habit since she was a pup. Sometimes she would even climb her sister to annoy her but also to seek the comfort only Sooyoung could give her. But her big sister was asleep and she didn't want to take that away from her. Suhyeon whimpered resting her forehead on her knees. Her head was throbbing from the lack of sleep and the thoughts running through her head. She whimpered and ran hand through the fur of her tail. 

"I'm sorry please come home unnie... I don't know what I did wrong..."

Tears ran down her face and landed onto her tail. She may have wolf in her but she still a puppy at heart whimpering in the darkness. 

"Suhyeon?"

Sniffles and low whimper was her response. 

"Suhyeon-ah come down here? Please?"

She looked down to see Taeyeon looking up at her with concern replacing the drowsiness in her face. Suhyeon flattened her ears and hopped down towering slightly over the oldest. She couldn't look at her not with her eyes puffy and her nose watery. Suhyeon shuffled and held her tail low and close but she froze feeling warmth engulf her. 

"Suhyeonnie what's wrong? Are you hurt? Come." Taeyeon said softly pulling the trembling girl with her to one of the couches. Immediately the younger girl curled up into her and sobbed into her unnie's shirt. Taeyeon's heart stung at the sight of her baby girl like this. She ran her hand through the dark locks and scratched behind her ear. 

"U-Unnie why does she hate me?" Suhyeon choked out holding on tighter. Taeyeon knew what this was about and she sighed hugging her tighter. 

"Baby girl...she doesn't hate you you know that. She...she didn't mean what she said.." Taeyeon said whispering that last part, usually Suhyeon would have heard it but she was too distraught. 

"Then w-why unnie? What did I do..."

~*~ earlier today

"UNNIEEE!" A flash of black sprinted past security and launched herself on Sooyoung who almost fell over from the impact. The girls were waiting for their fan signing to start while the staff finished their final preparations so they could start letting in fans.

"Yah! Suhyeon!" Sooyoung huffed wrapping her arms around her little sister. She looked down at the shorter girl who's eyes sparking and smile shined at her. 

"Why are you here Suhyeonnie? You know these events are dangerous for you.." Sooyoung said kissing the crown of her head and rubbed her back. 

"I came to see my family and get my album signed before anyone else got to!" She answered with a cheeky grin making her older sister chuckle. Sooyoung called over the other girls quickly who greeted the youngest just as happily. They quickly took their seats and began their overly dramatic meet and greet and asked their manager to record it. 

"Taeyeon Unnie!! I love you so much!"

"Tiffany Unnie you're so pretty!"

"Sunny Unnie I love your hair omo!"

"Hyoyeon unnie!! You looked so cool!"

"Yuri Unnie wow you're prettier in person!"

"Yoona Unnieee your smile is so beautiful!"

"Seohyun Unnie you're so cute I love you!"

"UNNNNIIIIIIIIEEEEEE I LO—huh?"

Seohyun froze before she could finish her words, she visibly stiffened and paled earning her concern and worried looks from the girls. She sniffled the air a few times hoping it was just a coincidence that someone smelled exactly like her or maybe all her unnies' perfumes were mixing and confusing her. A low growl rippled in and she looked up with fearful eyes at her big sister. 

"Unnie.."

Immediately Sooyoung stood and went around the table to hug the trembling girl. She looked over to Yuri who immediately got the message and ran out into the hall and bolted down it. She ran past a few people that looked like another idol and her manager and whoever else it was, it didn't matter what mattered was getting Sooyoung's bag so ran past yelling "sorry emergency!". When she bursted into their dressing room scaring the stylists scurrying towards the couch and grabbing her bag. She sprinted back out yelling quick apologizes and maneuvered her way back into the room. Yuri froze when she noticed the same people from earlier by the room they were using. She shook it off and hurried back in clutching the bag tightly mumbling curses and holding back her own tears. When she jogged up towards Sooyoung she noticed Suhyeon in Tiffany's lap shaking and her face in the older girl's neck. Yuri gave the bag over and walked over the other girls farthest from the whimpering pup and gestured for the others to come that weren't tending to her. 

"Jessica's here.." She said holding back the tears that were already glistening. The girls gasped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter