I. Star strucked (Gray)

Your Dose of One Shots


“Hey, Jay! What do you want to drink?” Gray asked. They just finished their performance and it’s time for them to rest, if you call this resting. From the bar, where you’re currently working, you can see Jay jumping and dancing, and gulping down drinks. Basically, he’s having fun and you envy those girls around him or them, you badly want to join. But you’re just a bartender, but hey! Gray complimented you once of how good it is, you and him actually talked quite a few times, but there’s nothing between that.

“Hey hey hey!” great, speaking of the– angel? Gray snapped his finger once in front of your face and before you were able to speak, he spoke first “Jay, you’re always staring at that small man!” he complained before adding “one black and one white Russian” after hearing him say that, you looked at him with shock “are you trying to have yourself really drunk?” you spoke in disbelief, those drinks are a really strong type of drinks. It contains 2ozs of vodka. “It’s not for me, it’s for Jay and Dok2” he said and placed his chin on his palm, “what about you? What are you having?” you asked “I’m all clean tonight” he grinned “liar, I saw you chugged down something”, he laughed loud “that was water, I’m really clean!”, you rolled your eyes “whatever”. “y/n, drinks? Please?” he chuckled “oh, right! Sorry, hold up!” you grabbed two whisky glasses and started making the drinks, you finished quickly “well, I send my good luck to the drinkers” you smiled as you pushed the glasses gently to him “they shall receive the good luck, aight, I’ll go back there now. Talk to you again later” you nodded and watched him go.

Minutes and hours passed, 1AM arrived, it’s time to go home for you, shifts done, but the night’s just about to start for some people. You took a glance at the AOMG company– Simon, Gray, & Loco were the only sober people left “he sure is clean” you mumbled while taking off your waist apron, you bid good bye to your co-workers and walked your way out from the back exit.

Just when you were about to walk, you felt a force pulled you to a darker place. Your heart beat went fast due to nervousness, you were speechless but you weren’t scared. The street lights away from the both of you made his face glow, his perfume, his fast breathing, and the way his eyes looked at you– it made you all  melt. It was Gray. It made you gulped. He tilted his head and leaned close to you, you froze and he felt it. His lips crashed to yours, your eyes widened, you panicked but it didn’t show. You felt how soft his lips are and he was saying the truth, he is clean, not a hint of alcohol. His lips started moving, locking his lips to yours, you melted once again and drowned, you started kissing back. His hands held your waist and pulled you closer to him, but he pulled off from the kiss, you unconsciously groaned which made him chuckle “(y/n), I told you I’m clean and… and.. I’ve been looking at you for a long time. I really found you beautiful, inside and out, your smile’s angelic, everything about you just mesmerized me. I know– I know you have your eyes set on Jay, but will you give me a chance to prove myself that I’m not just any artist that that’s always surrounded by girls but- that I also know how to fall in love. Can we hango-“ he stuttered but you cut him off “yes!” you quickly said “I had my eyes on Jay because I was star strucked, you’ve been really nice to me, Gray. Even though you just kissed me with no permission.” Your chuckle made him hug you, hiding his face on your shoulder, you chuckled again “I will go out with you, Gray. Even if I’m just a bar-“ he cut you off this time “that doesn’t matter” he spoke with a soft voice before looking at you “(y/n), I promise, I will prove myself to you.” You smiled at what he said, you did think that way, that– because of their image in the industry, you thought that they’re playboys and all those. You nodded and smiled “thank you, Gray. I trust you, hurt me and– you’ll regret it” you chuckled “I won’t, that’s a promise. Can I– kiss you?” he asked, you heard that hint of shyness but you nodded, with that, he leaned quickly to kiss you and so did you.


How was it? Did you like it? Do you have a request? Comment down below! Who do you want to see nex?