Mr. Perfect

Cheer up, Mr. Jo!

"Miss Han Ji Eun"

Someone called me from that room. Yeah, that sound called me from CEO room. I immediately tidy up my appearance and go to that room. I saw middle-aged men who was standing near the sofa.

"Let me introduce myself first, my name is Park Gun Mo. I'm president assistant in this company. Today is your first day to be CEO assistant, he's the son of president. I hope you can work well" He's very kind and charming person. 

"Yes sir, i'll try my best" i just smiling but i feel so nervous now,  because it's my first full time job. I'm already took 5 times as intern before. 

"Then, i'll pick up CEO Jo and i'll be right back here with him. So, please wait here for a minute" he saw his watch and leaving the room. 

"Oh, okay" I said while looking at a nameplate on the table. "Jo In sung" i'm trying to read his name. Um.. such a great name. Then, i see a family photo and get off the sofa and approaches that photo. I see little CEO photo. Aww.. look cute and handsome, especially his smile seems so cute. 

Suddenly someone open the door, when i still look at that picture. i was surprised when a man enters into the room. His height's very tall and very handsome look with blue suit. Isn't he a mr. perfect? 

"Who are You?! Why are you in my room??" His voice struck me. Isn't he the CEO? Mr. Jo In Sung?. He still handsome like his childhood photo, but his gaze look so cold. 

"Hey! Don't you hear me?!" his stare me and makes me can't answer easily. What should i do?  Where is Mr. Park go?