1.

Jung Nunu is distressed

 

"Eunwoo-man! What are you doing in the kitchen? Should I be worried? Do I need to call the fire department? Should I start evacuating the house?" 

"Washing strawberries can't ignite fires!" 

"I would agree with that statement if it were anyone other than you." 

"You're so mean!" 

 

Eunwoo pouts as Kyungwon snakes her arms around Eunwoo's waist in a backhug. Eunwoo's aegyo makes Kyungwon want to puke at times but its the natural aegyo that Eunwoo shows unknowingly that Kyungwon can't resist. 

 

"Ahh you're so cute, have fun washing the strawberries. But if you are going to eat those, leave some for me or you die!" 

 

Kyungwon plants a kiss on Eunwoo's cheek before heading back to her room, leaving Eunwoo dumbfounded. Eunwoo was not a stranger to random kisses, Siyeon and Kyulkyung have kissed her multiple times already and she's used to it but Kyungwon had never kissed her before. Kyungwon had never outwardly showed much affection towards her, they would always be playfully bickering and teasing each other so it thoroughly confused her. 

 

"Yah! Jung Nunu, the water's going to overflow and I'm not going to clean it up." Kyulkyung rushes to turn off the tap. 

"Oh sorry." Eunwoo slapped her face, trying to wake herself up from her dazed state. This didn't go unnoticed by the Chinese who had seen the whole thing. 

"What's the matter? You look troubled, puzzled. Definitely not how Jung Eunwoo would look like after receiving a surprise kiss." Eunwoo instantly dropped the container of strawberries and dragged Kyulkyung off into the toilet despite the other girl's struggle to get away. Only after she had locked the door then she let go off the Chinese. 

"What the frickle was that for?" 

"You were being loud! What if someone overheard and misunderstood!" 

"Why would anyone misunderstand? Kyungwon Unnie kissed you on the cheek, that's it. What's so weird? Oh wait okay I see where this is weird..." 

 

Kyulkyung eyed Eunwoo who to say was panicking would be an understatement. Everyone knew Kyungwon liked to joke about kissing especially towards Minkyung but she would never dare to act on it. This was the first time Kyulkyung had seen Kyungwon actually kiss someone and that someone was strangely enough, Eunwoo. Kyulkyung looked into Eunwoo's eyes which were filled with uncertainty, this was also the first time Kyulkyung had seen that look on Eunwoo. 

 

"Do you like Kyungwon Unnie?" 

"Erm, I..uh...what? No...? Maybe...? Uh....I don't... know? I just... never thought about it?" 

"Maybe Kyungwon Unnie was in a good mood? Don't think too much about it okay? It might just be a one time thing." Kyulkyung assured Eunwoo as she calmed down and shrugged it off. Maybe she was overreacting. 

 


"Kyulkyung, I need help." Eunwoo dragged Kyulkyung out of their choreography studio to the vocal studio. They had just finished filming for The Show FanPD Fanmeeting. Everyone was drained, well except for Eunwoo. Everything had been going well, the fans were having fun, the members were having fun until they had to do her signature 주부애 (aegyo which calls for punches). Kyungwon was the last to go. She had started off with her usual "Kyu" and honestly Eunwoo thought it was super cute but she wanted more from Kyungwon however she wasn't expecting the older girl to grab her face and kiss her on the cheek. She definitely wasn't expecting that. If it weren't for the cameras and the fans, she might have fainted. 

Eunwoo knows how she feels for Kyungwon and she knows Kyungwon treats her differently from the other members too. They bicker like tom and jerry but at the end of the day Kyungwon would still pick Eunwoo to go girl group hunting with. She had never thought of Kyungwon as more than a close Unnie but that was because she never had the opportunity to. She knew she was in trouble the minute she started entertaining those thoughts. This is where her thoughts led her to, realizing she may like Kyungwon more than she's supposed to. 

Kyulkyung looked worriedly at Eunwoo. Ever since she met Eunwoo, she had never seen the girl so distressed. As a matter of fact, no one has seen the beagle act this way before. 

 

"I like Kyungwon Unnie." Eunwoo stated as she fidgets with her tiny hands, praying not to get judged by Kyulkyung. If Kyulkyung couldn't accept her and her feelings, then who else would? Kyulkyung takes Eunwoo's hands and pats it as if she was saying that she already knew. 

"What do I do now?" 

"You could tell her if you want. I don't know if Kyungwon Unnie likes you the same way but I know for sure that she would never judge you or break the friendship over your feelings for her. You could also just keep it to yourself and not try. Maybe the feelings will fade? Eunwoo, I'm not a love expert and I don't know what to say but I just want you to know that it's okay to like someone and I'll always be here for you." Eunwoo gratefully hugs the Chinese as she decides to clear her mind and find distractions for her feelings. 

 


"That V live was so fun! Unnie we have to do this again." 

"Do you enjoy talking to the fans? Or is it because I'm with you?" 

"Don't be ridiculous, fans over you anytime!" 

 

Kyungwon glares at Eunwoo with her signature sulky face. Eunwoo instinctively reaches out to pinch Kyungwon's left cheek. Usually Kyungwon would fight back but this time she stayed sulky.

 

"Kyungwon-man! I was just joking, don't be so angry. Let's go for supper?" Kyungwon turned her back against Eunwoo, who was half enjoying this seeing her Unnie act like a stubborn baby and half worrying if she actually offended her. 

"Come on, what can I do to appease you?" Kyungwon turns back and considers Eunwoo's offer. She turns her head and points to her cheek. 

"Wh..what? Y...you wan..t m..me to..." 

"If you don't, I'll expose your guilty pleasure!" 

"Unnie!" In Eunwoo's defense, jamming to barbie songs helps her to relive her childhood. 

"Why, are you shy? Do you like me?" Kyungwon teases with her annoying eyebrows and stupid smirk. Eunwoo hits the older girl and stands up to pack her bags. 

"Yahhhhhh, Jung Eunwoo! Haha! Your face is so red! You must really like me!" 

"So what if I do? What are you going to do?" 

 

Now it was Kyungwon's turn to be stunned. Eunwoo could feel her tears threatening to spill out any minute. On the other hand, Kyungwon was ecstatic, she had been trying to make her feelings obvious to the younger girl and she thought that her efforts to get close to the girl and be affectionate had failed. She walked over to the beagle and hugged her. That's when Eunwoo's dam collapsed, leaving all her tears soaked on Kyungwon's shirt. 

 

"Why are you crying?" 

"I don't know! Maybe because I just told you how I felt and you haven't said anything? I don't want to lose our friendship..." 

"You idiot, why else would I kissing you randomly, being more affectionate to you and even getting you to do V lives with me?" 

 

Eunwoo looked up at Kyungwon and cried even harder. Kyungwon laughs as she pats her head. 

 

"Now why are you crying?" 

"I'm a woman of many tears! I'm just happy." 

"But I do have one issue before we can become girlfriends, friends with benefits, wives whatever." 

"What is it?" 

"My name is saved as Pristin Yuha Unnie on your phone. It's so ugly and it screams strictly business only! Change it now!" 

 

Eunwoo rolls her eyes as she hands over her phone towards Kyungwon who happily changed her contact name to "my one and only <333". 

 

"Why do I even like you?" 

"Love you too, Nunu!"

 

 

 

 


A/N: I'm going to hell for not updating my fic and writing all this new content grr. but I freaking love how Kyungwon can be shipped with anyone! I was writing a 2kyung fic but then it changed to yuwoo, oh well life happens! Thanks for making it this far, have a great day/night/weekend/weekday ahead!