2 Years Ago...

He was.....©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years ago...

 

 

Shin hye was sitting in front of her laptop ,constantly refreshing her email page , and bitting her nails out of anxiety , it was last chance ....last chance to solve her problems and improve her condition.

"Can you please stop sitting in front of that screen as if its a god and come and help me with this damn box" her younger sister, shrieked in annoyance .

"Shut up you brat " Shin hye too shouted but her whole concentration was on the screen, it was going to be 12am soon ...her deadline.

As soon as clock struck 12 , Shin hye didnt wasted a moment in refreshing the page and praying to god while it was reloading...she slowly opened her eyes to look at her fate ...but only to find dissappointment , and the only thing she was able to do was to screem in frustation.

"What happened , why are you torturing your poor vocals.."park so hyun entered her sister's room , as she heard the ear splitting screem from her.. but it didnot took her a second to evaluate the situation "did u got rejected again.." she asked in a condoling and warm voice.

 Park Shin hye , nutritionist by proffession , and her sister Park So hyun were originally resident of Daegu , but years after their mother dying and leaving them alone them deal with her debts , they decided to move to Seoul for new opportunites and  make their lives somewhat better.They eventually sold their parental house and somehow set off the debts that were taken by her parents . Shin hye's some savings came in handy from her previous job in daegu while they were shifting to seoul , which also managed the rent deposit that they needed for a shelter. Shin hye was confident that her gold medal in her stream would help her for sure in getting a decent job in seoul

It was two  days before , when Shin hye gave interview in seoul's biggest hospital "Hanseong hospital and university" , which was also kind of her dream jobplace , in expection of positive reply from them. They told her too notify about her status in two days , and today my friends , was the second and last day which just ended when the clock struck 12 .

"yahh unnie , stop sulking will you ?  this is not the last job in the world , you will get another one in no time with your academics...now stop breaking bed and come help me with setting the kitchen, it is till pending ' so hyun was trying hard to cheer her older sis from last twenty minutes who was stuffing her face in  a pillow.

So hyun finally gave up on her sister and grabbed her laptop for  checking  her school emails when she mistakenly pressed the refresh button ..again ..

"Unnie  at elast log out from your account before sulk... "she was bantering her when her eyes fell  on something "unnie unnie unnie  uniieeeeee...get up and see this , isnt this that mail you were waiting for " she said while shaking her hard and pushing off bed in the process .

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter