breaking down

Of rain showers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N-This is dedicated to snowdrop88 who is really enjoying this fanfic. lol i had this chapter pre written so i just took the break from studies to give this a little attention . sorry for the grammatical errors just forgive me . comment is neccessary for me too know about how am i doing ?

question to ponder is " what do you think that si jin had done that mo yeon left him ?? <3 theories guyzz so there you go and i stop.

:-)

Stone hearted . He called her what , stone hearted. Is that what he meant that day also ?

 Flashback :

12th August 2015

Seycehells island .

It was third day of their honeymoon . Finally it had happened . They have finally married , she thought while taking a deep sip from her wine .

“What ‘s up . You are looking thoughtful.Well is everything fine are you sick , felling nauseous ?”

“ Si Jin , I know your love for the kids and the fact that you want them in huge quantity because you couldn’t enjoy , as you didn’t had siblings , but its only three days of marriage and you think I can have the babies? Is it practically possible ? ”

“Well , as far as I remember we did slept on the same bed before marriage , and we did some adventurous things in night too . So , I can think that it can be possible .” He added smirking in her direction . He knew that it was something on which she got irritated and annoyed .

“ There exists things like protection , which I did use before marriage ”

“Which kind of ?”

“Si Jin ”

“ Sometimes they simply fail to work ? Don’t they ?”

And Mo Yeon gave her famous deathly glare , which Si Jin took as warning

“ Oh ! Mo Yeon , you are such timid hearted . I am falling for this timid heart even more .”

And with that he went back to swimming .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter