Chanyeol's sadness

NEVER

Baekhyun has never seen Chanyeol (his best friend) this miserable in his entire life. But after the summer break, Chanyeol seem to be spacing out a lot and his 'happy go lucky' expression is no longer in his face. Chanyeol always check his phone time to time as if he'll get a call from someone in no time. His friends tried to lightened up his mood but it was no use. It's been 7 days since class started after the summer break and Chanyeol always come early in class which is unusual like he's waiting for someone but that someone never showed up and he ended up being more gloomy. Seeing Chanyeol like this Baekhyun couldn't help but sigh.He try to ask Chanyeol a lot what's the reason behind his change behavior but Chanyeol wouldn't tell. He would simply tell, "I'm okay " with a smile. All of Chanyeol's friends were worried but he would act all okay when they ask. Baekhyun has enough of his best friend sadness so he decided to spoke up, "I know you are not! Don't act as if everything is okay." His voice tone became softer now, "You know we are brothers more than friends. You can tell me what's bothering you this much. I can help not only me other are also concerned about you. " Chanyeol was all silent now staring in the desk which makes Baekhyun sigh. After sometime Baekhyun again spoke, "Is it because of her?" This time Chanyeol could only tighten his fist. Someone's voice echoed in his ear, "Listen, we are nothing. We are just classmates in class, nothing more. No need to call for god knows how many times." which breaks his heart. Chanyeol was spacing out again and that makes Baekhyun sigh again.Baekhyun and Chen took a glance to each other then Chanyeol and shook their heads.