#1

Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1

You're a fair lady who lost her slipper.

Baby, where you at, hold my hand

because its getting dangerous.

— good boy (g-dragon x taeyang)

 

While everyone else their age were busy attending lectures downstairs; studying extra hard to maintain their grades ㅡ her ambitious boyfriend has once again came to the rescue by helping his fair maiden escape the dreadful lecture hall she was trapped inside. As the lovebirds relaxed themselves to the silence residing the campus compound, the wind hustles through the empty soda cans that were scattered around them.

Somin hums a melody as she ran her hands through his hair, enjoying the softness of each strand between her fingers as she gazed at the face resting quietly on her lap. With a small smile on her face, Somin could already feel herself at ease just by looking at the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest.

 

Though she was honestly upset at him for snoozing their precious time away, it brings her a certain type of comfort to see him sleeping like a baby.

 

Their hangouts during daytime were a lot more relaxed compared to the heavy booze and crazy parties they crashed at night, yet it disappointed Somin when her boyfriend simply decided to take a power nap right after chugging down four cans of soda. No fun done.

When Baekhyun showed up outside her lecture hall earlier today, giving her the signal to play her part, Somin had plans to hit the bowling centre once she managed to find a way to excuse herself from class. It was more of a lifestyle than a routine for the two lovebirds to ditch the responsibility of 'staying in school' and its been that way ever since they hooked up with each other all the way back in highschool.

An amused chuckle escaped Somin's mouth as she reminisced about their wild youth years; from breaking school rules together, to dragging her to places one could only imagine. Not to mention all the chaos they created together, and such scandalous acts practised behind closed door ㅡ it doesn't surprise her to think that they've basically done it all.

 

 

She finds herself resisting the urge to leave a kiss on the smooth skin of his forehead after brushing away the thin strands of hair covering it, she was tempted to do so until something else caught her attention. Gently, Somin moved her hand to caress the small scar on his cheekbone with her fingers. She heaves a sigh, knowing this was another result from the fights her boyfriend often gets himself into.

No matter how many times she's tried telling her beau into ignore the lowlives that constantly picked on them, she knew her man would rather walk away with blood staining his knuckles instead of letting someone else feel boastful of themselves for 'intimidating' him in the streets.


The scars and bruises on his skin always come and go like the people in their lives, but to her, it was these flaws that made him so perfect in her eyes. Unable to fight her desire, Somin slowly bends her body forward ㅡ extra careful of her movements since she didn't want to awaken Baekhyun from the nap he was taking.

Ever so gently, she presses her lips on his forehead, drawing her head back to see if he happened to notice the faint kiss she left but clearly, he was too buried in his peaceful slumber. 

Instead, a sleepy moan leaves his lips and her eyes were now glued on his pink mouth. Her heart races inside her chest as she admired the tiny beauty mark above his upper lip ㅡ a feature so delicate that one has to be close enough to see it properly. Somin straightens her back and tilts her head to a side, not really bothered by the pins and needles that attacked her legs after having his head resting on her lap for about two hours straight.

 

Mischief fills her veins as she extends a hand to trace his lips with a finger, thinking her boyfriend was asleep to notice herself playing around with his lips that were parted slightly. She stiffles a laugh when she curves the ends of his lips with her fingers, pulling them upwards to form a silly smile. She'd also move his chin to make it seem like he was talking in his sleep, even making strange voices while she was at it. She soon found herself cackling openly at the many odd shapes she was making with his mouth and it was only funny because she thought he was actually asleep.

 

All of a sudden, he opens his mouth to give the index finger hovering above his lips a big bite, causing Somin to emit a very unladylike yelp as she quickly pulled her hand back.

"Ouch, Baekhyun!"

She gasped out of shock, hopelessly blowing on her red finger that throbbed from his sharp bite. Her heart was just seconds away from jumping out of her chest from his surprise attack. Baekhyun simply cracks an eye open and tilts his head to a side, chuckling dryly at her flustered face. He his lips in a satisfied manner before folding his hands behind his head, still resting on his girlfriend's lap.

 

"You asked for it, cupcake." He teased, now staring at her with both eyes wide open.

 

Baekhyun wasn't even asleep to begin with, he was just relaxing himself to the sensations of havng Somin's small hands lost in his thick hair ㅡ aroused by the effect it had on him. A minute of silence passes by and Baekhyun narrows his eyes teasingly at her once their gazes meet again. As he observes the small frown appearing on her face, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"I didn't mean to disturb you, Baek." Somin mumbles a lie, quickly averting her gaze from him when Baekhyun pushes himself to sit up. From the corner of her eyes, she sees him giving his limbs a good stretch after the nice rest, grunting out of pleasure from every crack of a bone. With the weight off her legs, she retracts her knees to her chest, finally feeling the numbness in her thighs after being used as a human pillow to a heavy head.

 

She snaps her head to a side, scoffing in disbelief when she finds Baekhyun reaching out to grab a can of Cherry Soda out of his bag. He pops it open without a second thought and waits for the fizz inside the can to die down before taking a greedy sip out of it.

"That's your fifth can for today, babe." she shakes her head in a disapproving manner, somehow captivated by the way his throat moved with every large chug he took. Baekhyun paused for a moment, wiping his wet lips with the sleeve of his denim jacket.

"Want some?" he offers a while later, hiding a grin from breaking onto his face when Somin extends a hand to grab ahold of the can he passed her.

 

She holds it in her hand, scrunching her brows when it was lighter than she expected it to be. That was until she gave it a little shake, dumbfounded to realise that it was empty. Hearing Baekhyun burst into laughter from the disappointment written all over Somin's face made her roll her eyes in a dramatic manner.

"I should've seen it coming," she mutters under her breath, snicke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter