1/1

The Beautiful Flower
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note :

Hi! this is my imagination when I am build my apartement at a simulation game. It's really recommended to watch Kang Dongho (Produce 101 season 2 contestant) before you read it.

Here the link of his latest performance : Open Up (eye contact camera - Kang Dong Ho)

Please don't be to serious, it's just a story :)

*


Dongho opens the worn out door at his new apartment -the sound of hoarse old hinges is heard. Behind him a young girl waited patiently while humming a little song with a big bag besides her. "Hey .. let's go in." Exclaimed Dongho with a smile on his face.

The girl complied Dongho and came in carrying her big bag. Her eyes were instantly amazed to see around their new apartment, simple-tended to be small, but looks really good. New wall paint, and new kitchen counters set up a few days ago - all Dongho's own hard work for several years - though the water pipe next to the fridge and the smell of molds still remained disturbing but the girl is smile happily.

It's very good, Oppa!" She exclaimed. She approached the gorgeous kitchen filled with orange ornament matching match with the light brown walls. The window above the stove is on the border of her eyes - so she can look out when she cooks later. "You set it well, Oppa!"

"Of course I set it well, this is our first home since a long time." Dongho held up the big bag belonging to the girl and put in the room just in front of the entrance. Dongho returned to the living room and sat with her on the only sofa they had.

"Your room is there." He pointed to the room that he meant, "and that is Oppa's room, okay?" The girl just nodded happily. Dongho smiled and ruffled her hair and start to prepared with his sling bag – his work bag, "Then Oppa will go to work. Do not forget  to lock the door and do not accept anyone as guests when Oppa is not here. "

"Yes oppa I understand!" And Dongho left him immediately after awarding a kiss affectionately slashed his right.

As soon as Dongho left, the young girl opened the door of her room and was immediately greeted with a pink color spreading through her eyes. The white-painted furniture gave a nice impression on her room and she immediately searched for something inside the cardboard that had been there for several days before she moved in. She immediately pinned on the door of her room. Ornament of her name. Ayana.


*

Ayana greeted her day cheerfully, she had been living in her new home for few weeks, and she felt more and more comfortable. Her school is close, the neighborhood is clean-even much different from the neighborhoods she lived before here, only one thing bothered her when she lived here, and that was the distance between her Oppa’s work place and their house- the way just to go home and back to work place could take two hours by bus. It means Ayana will spend a lot of her time alone – except when in school.

"Why Oppa not searching other job?" She asked one day, but Dongho –her Oppa only shook his head as he prepared to leave for work.

"I can not, after all my boss is my friend, and he always  pays me well enough to support us." Dongho repeatedly replied.

Ayana breathed hard – every time she remember their debate. Of course, her Oppa ofcourse will stay there, with sewing job in a t-shirt factory they can survive and even buy a small apartment that they curMinkitly occupy-all because of the generosity of her Oppa’s boss  who are none other than his close friends.

With a towel on her shoulders, Ayana came out from her room and was greeted with the delicious aroma that came from the kitchen accompanied by the sound of melodious singing that has been so familiar for her. She hold up her mind to go to the bath, and immediately stepped into the kitchen and hugged Dongho-who was cooking-from behind.

"Morning!" Dongho greeted without taking his eyes off the stove and fry pan. Ayana only makes a sound of 'hmm' - stay in a position to hug Dongho and lean her head on Dongho's broad shoulders. "In 10 minutes breakfast will be ready, you better get ready and we will eat together."

"5 minutes more." said the girl -spoiled. Of course she wanted to linger more in Dongho's arms - hugging someone she called his 'home' all along. Dongho let the young girl enjoy the time she requested, of course Dongho also enjoy time to be adjacent to the most special person in his life.

 

Ayana releases his arms and kisses Dongho's cheek before moving on, "Wait for me to get ready, Oppa!" She exclaimed as she ran to the bathroom and got ready. Dongho just shook his head just to see the behavior of Ayana.

 

Dongho arranged all the food he had cooked on the table and patiently waited for Ayana-who had not left the bathroom yet. To reduce wasted time, Dongho goes to his room and starts getting ready to go to work - lucky he always chooses to get up and shower early.

 

"OPPA !!!" Ayana shouted hysterically making Dongho who still unfinished button up his shirt running immediately towards the bathroom door that is still closed. Ayana's frightened voice continued to be heard.

 

"Why?" He asked frantically, knocking on the bathroom door-hoping Ayana would open it soon. "Ayana ... let's open." He knock the door once again.

 

Ayana opened a little bathroom door and showed her face full of tears behind the door, "Why are you crying?" Asked Dongho confused.

 

"I'm bloody ... .."

 

*

 

Dongho bowed his body while not forgetting to say thank you to Ahjumma who lives next to his apartment and answering him with a warm smile before the Ahjumma closed her apartment door. Dongho let out his breath slowly and walked to Ayana's room-to know the condition of the young girl. Ayana chose to laid on her bed- at the nightstand the package given by Ahjumma still have not been cleared up by Ayana.

 

"Hey ..." Dongho approached Ayana and sat on the edge of his bed, "Get better?" He asked. Ayana just nodded slowly.   "Does Oppa not go to work?" Ayana asked. "In a moment ..." Dongho replied, "Actually I would prefer at home and accompany you if only there is a friend who can replace my shift today."   Ayana smiled sweetly, "I'm all right, Oppa. It's just my first period on my life - Ahjuma explains. "   "All right, but call me if you need anything, okay?"   *   Dongho blinked his eyes several times when he felt his eyes begin to blur again from to long to see the details of the new clothing model that will be issued by the company where he works -extra shift. The clothes he had to sew would still pile up, but the stiffness and the blur always bothered heim every few minutes and drained his concentration.   He took his glasses off – which it perched on his nose, and put it well on the sewing table. He looked closely at his worn glasses with a lens that had not been upgraded for so long. Dongho smiled ridiculous - of course he would prefer saving his money for his life with Ayana instead of buying the latest glasses that would later be replaced again, again, and again.   Dongho pulled out his cell phone, stared at the wallpaper on his mobile screen and smiled - Ayana and himself. The puberty that came to Ayana a few weeks ago made him realize the real change that happens on Ayana. The girl now had long straight hair-often ponytailed by her, a slender body and other changes that made Dongho more aware that she was no longer living with a child, but ... a woman. A young  woman.   And there was a strange rustling feeling that always bothered him.   *   With a leather jacket, and torn jeans, and lingering sunglasses and piercing complete his performance, Dongho waits patiently near Ayana’s school. A cigarette he had lit on leisurely accompanied him. This is the first time he has come to fetch Ayana at school since she entered junior high school when he quit to come and fetch Ayana - in fact because of Ayana's own request and also because of the distance his work place has gone further since they moved into the apartment they curMinkitly occupy.   The sound of Ayana’s school  bell made Dongho turn his eyes to the schoolyard which was just opened by the security guard. Dongho smiles, sure he can not wait to see Ayana and take the girl away - today he gets a very valuable day off and deliberately did not tell Ayana because he knew she would be very happy when he heard it.   Just when he was about to call the girl who had been caught by his sight now-before he finally saw Ayana's smile widen as a call from the figure of a teenage boy now running towards Ayana. They spoke for a while before Ayana nodded and they went walking together.   Dongho is silent with a feeling that ... can not he explain?   *   The night was late when Dongho finally returned to his apartment unit. All the lights had been turned off and all that could be heard was the sound of water coming f
Please log in to read the full chapter