Why do people hate Mondays

REALLY REALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the alarm clock snoozed for the nth time, Kyuhyun grumpily jumped out of bed because he knew had enough!

"YA! LEE DONGHAE! YOUR ALARM CLOCK HAS BEEN ON THIS WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. WAKE UP!" Kyuhyun's deep voice resonated through out the room as he tried to pry the blankets off his sleepy roommate.

The object of Kyuhyun's frustration rubbed his round eyes lazily and started whining like his usual self (aka. a 5 year old):

"I don't wanna go to class. It's freakin monday morning. Why would anybody schedule an 8 a.m. class on a monday?"

Kyuhyun chuckeled before replying, "You still gotta go because you're a weird marine biology student who have to start off their monday looking at shellfish dancing during ion."

Donghae grunt and finally opened his eyes, staring at his roommate with his dark and attractive orbs. Kyuhyun could tell the older boy was heavily thinking about something as Donghae did his usual routine of blinking his eyes during deep thoughts. One second after, the shorter one jumped from his bed and latched on to his roommate while excitedly shouting, "This course is an elective course! I don't need it! I will just drop this and sign up for another one so I don't have waste my monday mornings out of bed!"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I don't know." Donghae shrugged. "But I know I am not signing up for any class before 12 a.m. You know my concentration levels only start after lunchtime."

"How about you try to look in the night class schedules then?" Kyuhyun suggested and Donghae's eyes beamed at his roommate's words.

This is why Kyuhyun is the genius in their friends circle.

 

 

Dinner time came around, and Kyuhyun, Donghae, with their next-door neighbour Changmin sat together in the cafeteria while waiting for their kimchi fried rice. 

"Hold on," Kyuhyun looked around and asked, "Where's Ryeowook?"

Hearing his roomate's name, Changmin replied, "In the dorm sleeping. He's been acting weird and gloomy ever since Friday when he came back from the Welcome Back party."

"But that's so not like the usual happy and energetic Ryeowook!" Exclaimed a confused Donghae while blinking his round eyes. “The party? What happened?”

"I don't know." Changmin shrugged. "I've been pestering him all weekend to talk about it, but he won't spill anything out."

Kyuhyun chuckled with his signature smile and commented, "Maybe he hooked up."

Changmin smirked and Donghae rolled his eyes while thinking curiously about Ryeowook's sudden change of behaviour.

Kyuhyun looked at his roomate beside him and nudged his shoulders to break Donghae's train of thoughts.

"Ya. How's your course selection going on? Did you find a night class to exchange for the morning one?"

"Oh I did! In fact I found two classes!" Donghae explained enthusiastically as he pulled out a schedule to show. "See? Monday evening from 7  to 10. There is drama class and hip-hop dance class available for register."

"I bet you a week worth of lunch that your gonna chose hip-hop." Changmin commented.

Donghae blinked his eyes while sheepishly rubbing the back of his head, "Actually I‘m not so sure about choosing dance class. A part of me kinda wanna experience something new, and Drama sounds like a lot of fun too."

Kyuhyun and Changmin blinked their eyes in surprise and formed an O shaped mouth before saying together, "Wow. Didn't expect you to give up dance for acting considering how you won our high school's dance competition."

Hearing these compliments, Donghae smiled in triumph before replying, "Well I'm having trouble deciding still. You know, since I'm a Libra."

"What does being a Libra have anything to do with this?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Don't you know the famous Libra joke?" Changmin explained. "Libras are indecisive and can't make any choices on their own because they will drive themself crazy."

"Ya and that's a perfect summary of me right now." Donghae sighed.

Kyuhyun rubbed his fingers against his chin for a few seconds before reaching into his pockets and took out a quarter to present to his roommate.

"Well, do you want me to do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter