You got me wrapped up ♡

Wrapped up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark's eyes went back and forth between the camera lens and donghyuck's face. The pose he was doing was so easy actually, a basic peace sign and a smile but he was tiptoeing to look taller and it was hurting his ankles to be honest.

 

Donghyuck's camera was focused on mark's face so perfectly that be wanted to take more than one photo. He didn't want to let this beautiful view go wasted. The beautiful,beautiful mark lee, the love of his life was in front of a great sea view, posing for him and his tiptoening made him look even more adorable that donghyuck had to hold himself so hard to not scream "SO ADORABLE!!!!!!". A smile spreaded on his lips while taking the photo.

 

The flash popped up and donghyuck's smile widened even more when mark blinked his eyes cutely and rubbed them with his cute little hands after the powerful flash of the brand new camera hit on his eyes.

 

"I'm sorry. Did the flash hurt your eyes ?" Donghyuck asked,caressing mark's right cheek with his fingers gently.

 

Mark gasped softly in surprise cause just when did donghyuck came that close to him ? He was standing 5 steps away from him just a few seconds ago and now he was standing right in front of him. He blushed and nodded.

 

"Yes. But it's alright. I'm fine"

 

"I guess that's the bad thing about having a  boyfriend who is a photographer right love ?" Donghyuck said and laughed at his own joke but mark was still all blushy. He smiled at him sweetly and held his hand.

 

"Mark"

 

"Hmm ?" 

 

"You got bored right ? We had been here for 2 hours. Wanna go somewhere else ? We can go to that bookshop you like. Your favorite writer published a new book" donghyuck said and linked his arms with mark, ready to go.

 

"How you know he published a new book ?" Mark asked, still hesitating about leaving the view behind them and walk away.

 

"Cause i visited the bookshop yesterday and asked if any of your favorite writers wrote any new books. I got the list of their names with me so it was easy to find if any of them wrote anything new"

 

"Y-you didn't have to do that for me" mark said,blushing again

 

"But i wanted to" donghyuck said and held mark's again

 

"But you look like you don't wanna go away from here ? You liked the view that much ?"

 

"No not because of that but..."

 

"But what love ?"

 

"But you didn't take any photos of the view. You just took photos of me" mark said, the pinky shade on his cheeks was still there

 

Donghyuck chuckled sweetly and kissed mark's hand softly "you are my view mark lee. World's most beautiful view is nothing when it's compared with your beautiful face"

 

The pinky blush on mark's face turned into a deep red shade and he tried to hide his face in his hands.

 

Donghyuck laughed at how cute his boyfriend was and wrapped his hands around him, pulling him into his chest, into a warm hug. Donghyuck admired how mark was still blushing and getting shy when they are together, when donghyuck compliments him or after they share a kiss even though they had been dating for 6 months already. Mark had that pureness, that innocence in him that made donghyuck's knees go weak and his heart go "bum!bum!bum!bum!"everytime mark did something cute even without knowing it. Even when he just blush donghyuck would be dying over how cute he is.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Donghyuck donghyuck donghyuck"

 

Just hearing mark's voice was enough to make donghyuck smile. Even at 7am. Even when he is so freaking sleepy. 

 

"Yes love ?"

 

"Can we buy a puppy ??"

 

Oh god mark was giving his puppy eyes. Donghyuck would laugh at the irony of the situation but he couldn't cause his heart went "bum!bum!bum!bum!" Against his chest while mark was looking down at him so innocently with his big black eyes.

 

"A puppy ?" Donghyuck asked but he could feel his throat getting dry

 

"Yes a puppy. Please donghyuck please. I will take care of it so well i swear to god. We can name her minhyung or haechan. I always loved that name. We can also buy cute little clothes for her! And she would walk so cutely with her cute little paws! Wouldn't that be so cute hyuck ??"

 

Donghyuck was literally mesmerized by watching mark talking so passionately, so happly about just a puppy. He could buy not even one but 273637 puppies just to see mark's eyes shining like that all the time.

 

"Her ?"

 

"I thought a female dog would be better cause after she grew up and we make her mate with another dog we can take more of their little puppies to our home cause she will be the mom. Maybe we can even take all of the puppies depending on the other dog's owner"

 

"You really thought about it so much haven't you ?" Donghyuck laughed and mark nodded "i really want a puppy hyuckkie"

 

Donghyuck gulped down hard cause mark just looked so adorable right now and he just wanted to hug him so tight till they both can't breathe.

 

"Okay" donghyuck said, choking on his word cause he was still feeling so weak thanks to the cute tone mark just used.

 

"Really ? THANK YOU HYUCKIE" mark jumped on donghyuck with his arms wide open. Donghyuck laughed and hugged him back.

 

"But we won't call her minhyung or haechan."

 

Mark broke the hug "why ???"

 

"They are both male names mark"

 

"Oh true..."

 

"What about markhyuck ?"

 

"Markhyuck ??"

 

"Like the mix of both of our names. Mark and donghyuck's hyuck. It was a stupid idea i'm sorry. Nevermind." Donghyuck said and stratched the back of his head

 

"No! No i liked it!" Mark said,clinging onto donghyuck's hands

 

"Really ?"

 

"Yeah! I mean we will probably get weird looks from people when we call her but who cares. I love it!"

 

"Good then"

 

"So we will buy a puppy ?" Mark asked with so much hope in his eyes that donghyuck's heart melted.

 

"Yes baby we will buy a puppy"

 

"WE WILL GET A PUPPY YAAAAAAY" 

 

Donghyuck watched mark running around in the house, shouting about how they will buy a puppy and name it markhyuck and buy her pretty clothes and all. Then fell his head back to his pillow and sighed with a smile on his lips

 

"Oh mark lee you don't have any idea what you are doing to my heart"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter