The sangues

Bloodthurst

Take care in the areas around Incheon, and don't go down any dark alleys, and if you see any staircases on the streets, do not, I repeat do not, go down them. 

No vampires don't live in some medieval underground lair, with crumbling walls wearing outdated clothing, huddled around small fires and hang from the ceiling when they sleep. Sure, they're immortal but that doesn't mean they like to dwell in the past. 

If you are to walk around the underground lair of the krvs, you are likely to assume its something like a nighclub, with metal flooring, posters, and threatening women everywhere.

They are spit into different teams, in which they have different jobs so that the lair runs smoothly, and everyone is fed sufficiently, with every member playing to their strengths.

Nayoung, Chaekyung, Hyojung, Sowon and JiU are the the leaders, who run the place, their word is law, and organise everyone.

Lisa, Sorn, SuA, Jisoo, Jiho and Solbin are the seducers, ready to lure in their prey, usually men into an alley, where the next team will be waiting.

RoA, Momo, Yerin, Siyeon, Yena and Yeeun are lucky, they get their dinner early, one , and they loose enough to be knocked out, where they are taken back to and delt with by the slaughter team, being Dahyun, Handong, Naeun, Yuju, Sungyeon and Mimi, who taunt them, before having some fun killing them either slowly or quickly, its like an evening game, and finally Eunwoo, Yehana, Binnie, Seungyeon and Chaeyoung drain the blood and serve it to the hungry girls. 

There are the final 5, Lisa, Jungyeon, Soyeon, ZN and Seulgi who deal with that one organiasation that pose a slight threat, but its no challenge to kill them.

On this particular night, some poor, eenage boy met a rather unfortunate end...

"I think its your turn tonight." Jisoo smiled, stiring the vodka soda as the music in the night club blared loudly, but they could hear each other perfectly.

"Fine." Joy said, smiling. "Pick one." she told Jiho, who turned around and inspected the crowd around them, before finding a suspect three tables over, and gestured in his direction. Joy narrowed her eyes mischeviosly, and darted off to go talk to him, tucking in her top so as much of her cleavage was showing as possible.

"Hey there." she grinned, leaning on the table and smirking at the young man, who's eyes widened, marvelling at how unimaginably stunning she was, and his spine shivered as she winked, looking directly at him. 

"Your name?" She half demanded, and he left obligated to reply, and he had no idea why. 

"Ten." he stuttered, not blinking.

"Well Ten, I think that you're gonna come with me, don't you." she asked, batting her eyelashes slightly.

"Y-y-yes." he stammered.

"Good boy." she snickered, taking his hand and leading hin outside the club.

"Where are we going?"

"Oh you'll see." she grinned, before turning around and flashing her fangs, he screamed but she was too fast, she had already pushed him into the alleyway. "Have fun girls." she called out, before running back to join the others.

"Oh we do have a cutie here don't we." a voice echoed from somewhere as the terrified Ten turned around but saw no one, and broke into a run, but a swooshing sound was heard, and a girl appeared in front of him, another behind, and four others at his side. He was trapped.

"So unfortunate that our dear Joy picked you isn't it." Yerin laughed, with sarcastic sympathy. Ten began to whimper, but Roa brought a finger to his lips. "Uh Uh, we can't have that now can we." before giving the signal to Momo, who was behind him, whi then sunk her teeth into his neck, and after screaming in pain collapsed onto the floor. 

"He'll be out for a few hours at least." Yena said, after giving him a look and checking his airways. "Just checking his breathing, checking you didn't take too much Momo." she grinned, as Momo wiped the blood from , but Yeeun did that for her. "My turn." she hissed, and Momo grinned, as Yeeun kneeled in front of her, and Momo leaned over, dripping the blood into . 

"Com on guys." Siyeon laughed. "We all know its better hot." she smirked, throwing the unconscious boy over her shoulder and they ran back to their lair, presenting him to the slaughterers.

"This should be fun." Dahyun said, as Ten was laid out before her and the other six. 

Ten weekly opened his eyes to reveal yet another 6 girls peering curiously at him as he tried to get up, but Mimi prodded him back down again. "Not to fast mate." she grinned as Yuju looked at the others cautiously. "We don't want to waste any blood, how should we do it ?"

"Snap his neck?" Handong suggested.

"Oh no, we want it much more painful than that." Sungyeon grinned, gesturing to Naeun and Dahyun, who were holding his arms down, who smiled in response and simultaneously broke both his arms with ease, as he screamed out in pain, and out. 

"Oh well he's no fun now, lets get this over with." Mimi sighed, snapping his neck in a second.