Know Your Name

You Amuse Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Aish, Noona!" Jeon Jungkook growled as the I ran a flat iron through his hair and touched his scalp.




 

"Mianhae," I mumbled meekly, understanding that I wasn't really meant to speak too much with the talent, since I really couldn't yet. I'd been lucky enough to land the responsibility of Jungkook's hair and makeup during the group's comeback, and I knew I shouldn't press my luck.




A lot of people dreamt of this kind of opportunity (and resume experience), and I didn't mind averting my eyes and doing anything the superiors said.

 




Bangtan had come back with a heart-wrenching ballad along with a taut, y dance song, and their schedules currently consisted of breakfast, hair and makeup, performance, different hair and makeup, performance, lunch, different hair and makeup, fan meetings, makeup removal, and dinner.




 

I was waking up earlier, and staying up later, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

 




Once the final wave situated itself in Jungkook's shiny, caramel colored hair, he grinned brightly. "Thank you, Noona," before going off to join the other boys, huddled around the other foreign woman they called, "Noona."




 

She was beautiful with her neatly combed hair and Louboutin heels, and obviously each boy admired her a great deal. I always felt as if I'd seen her somewhere before, but I don't know from where.




 

I sighed dreamily. I wanted to be that successful one day. Just recognized.




 

"Excuse me!" The boys' solicitor called out to me in English.

 




 

"Yes ma'am?" I responded, quickly approaching the pack.




 

The solicitor smiled, combing her eyes over the length of me, examining my outfit. My maxi skirt and large brimmed hat looked a lot different from the other stylists, but there was no dress code, so I went with what I liked. She smirked at me, eyebrow raised in affection.




 

I'm about 99.999999999999999999998% sure that she was the one who hired me.

 




 

"Could you add a touch more color to the tip of Kookie's nose, honey?" She asked glancing back at the youngest, who was smiling dopily at her. "The stage setting is a bit wintery, and I feel like it will come across very pretty on camera."




 

She didn't wait for a response, turning once more to talk to the boys, but Jungkook separated himself from the pack, and returned to his chair.




 

I dusted a faint pinky peach to the curve of his cute, oblong nose, and he smiled, thanking me once more.




 

My Korean isn't very good, but I'd managed to get by with the conversational bits I'd picked up. Luckily the solicitor had helped all the new foreign hires to lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter