final

Welcome To The Neighbourhood // Hunhan One Shot

//trust me, it ends up with selu//

You took off his coat and shoes, leaning down were to take the leash off of your pet's collar, when a knock echoed through your home. You walked to the door and opened it, revealing a decent looking man who seemed pissed.

"Your dog just took a in my yard." The man said, emphasizing the word ''.

"No-no Engrish" You put on his best Choi Youngjae voice for that one.

"Sorry." The man replied and you closed the door. Scolding your pet in Korean, since that was the language it grew up with. There was a knock on the door again, you open it, agitated.

"Your dog just took a in my yard." The man said, in perfect Korean, a Gyeonggi dialect coming through. '!' you thought. Korean is the sixth language spoken in America and your neighbourhood just happened to have at least two speakers of it.

"Really? That's strange because I don't have a dog." You replied, also in Korean.

"Then what the hell is on the leash you're holding?"

"My cat."

"You walk your cat?"

"He likes the outdoors."

"Oh Sehun." He stuck out a hand and you were heavily confused.

"You say your name and then shake it." He told you, not helping very much.

"(Your name)" You explain, taking his hand and waving it around.

"No." Sehun laughed, then showed you how to properly shake a hand.

"Oh, America is weird." You laugh as well.

"How long have you been here?" Sehun asked.

"About a week, I'm new here."

"Well, you're going to need friends, so I'm coming in." Sehun had a sense of kindness towards you, a stranger. He felt bad that you were all alone in a new country, where you didn't know the primary language. At least that's what he thought.

"Babe, the cat is riding up on me. Take her off the leash." A new voice announced, your fiance to be exact. The voice sounded rather familiar to Sehun, but he couldn't pinpoint it. When you did in fact take off the leash, Sehun remembered. Sehun entered the kitchen where your fiance stood.

"Se-Sehun?" Your fiance asked, becoming closer to your neighbour.

"Luhan? I haven't seen you in ages." Sehun engulfed the other in a hug.

"I missed you so much. Have you been in America this whole time?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah, when did you arrive?" Sehun asked and now both of them were completely ignoring you.

"Last week, me and my fiancee wish to marry and live here." Luhan explained.

"Fia-fiancee?" Sehun stuttered.

"Hello." You said, both now looking at you.

"Can you give us a bit of privacy?" Luhan asked and you nodded, leaving the room to unpack more boxes in Luhan and your room.

"I missed you so much, you have no idea." Sehun engulfed the other in a bone-crushing hug. They parted before Sehun continued, "I still love you, Lu." Sehun pressed his lips against the elder's. They kissed and every ounce of passion went into that kiss.

"Welcome to the neighbourhood." Sehun smiled.