Breaks

Breaks

"Ah! Slow down!" Irene giggled as she clutched Seulgi's shoulders for support. They were on Seulgi's bike, riding through the park in high speeds. 

"Tell me you love me first!" Seulgi smiled as she felt Irene whine but gave in after. 

"I love you,  Seulgi. Now slow down!" Irene said and hugged Seulgi around her waist. 

"Nah, kiss me on my cheek first." Seulgi said, playfully raising her legs. The bike didn't slow down, and went downhill as they reached a junction. Seulgi turned left. 

Irene did what Seulgi ordered her to do. 

"Yah, Kang Seulgi. Stop playing around." Irene left a small peck on Seulgi's cheek.

Seulgi sighed, liking how Irene always listens to her without hesitation. "One last thing. Take off my helmet and wear it, my head is sweating and I feel uncomfortable."

Irene looked at her girlfriend then did so, completely oblivious of Seulgi's unusually big smile on her face. 

"I love you Hyun."

The next day, two people were reported to have crashed at the bottom of a hill, where one survived, while the other died. Seulgi knew what she was doing, after all, the breaks weren't working. 

 

 

 

A/N: saw this somewhere and converted it into a seulrene drabble.