Prologue

Cynosure

"MIN FREAKING YOONGI!", huffed Lee Hyorin as she continued to run after the black haired troublemaker. 

"Rinrin, you can't catch me!", he yelled as he turned towards her and winked and stuck his tongue out at her. 

"YOU'RE SO IRRITATING YOU KNOW THAT?!", she yelled slowing down running out of breath.

"Being irritating is what I do best.", he says smirking and clicking his tongue as he walked closer to her. 

She crossed her arms in irritation and glared at him., her eyes practically piercing him. However though he seemed perfectly unfazed and continued to smirk at her. "Doesn't matter cause what you did is stealing, y'know!" , she says mouth already turning into a deep scowl. He chuckled and held up his hand showing Hyorin's phone, placed on his palm perfectly unharmed.

Hyorin tried grabbing it but failed to do so as she barely is even five foot. "GOD DAMMIT YOONGI GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!", she yelled already catching attention from people around them. Most shrugged it off and continued on with their daily routines as the antics of Min Yoongi and Lee Hyorin were well known around the school.

"Aww! You want your phone back, babe?", he says teasingly as he swings the gadget around his slender fingers.

"Don't call me babe, Min Yoongi, you've already pissed me off enough, just give me the god damn phone so I can leave you here.", she says irritated trying to snatch the phone out of his hand that was moving.

He smirked, and got closer to her ear,"Don't deny it RinRin, you wouldn't want to leave this here." He pulled away and continued running leaving Hyorin to process what the hell he just said. Her face slowly flushed a bright, bright red, as she scowled and screamed Yoongi's name so loud and high, that probably even America could hear her.