Monster

Monster

 

I am a son and a brother. A friend and a lover. I am an artist, an actor, a rapper and 1/5 of Bigbang. I am human

 

I am human just like you. I am not perfect, no one is. I make and made mistakes. And I, myself, is also disappointed with my actions.

I’m mostly disappointed (in me) because I become a disappointment to my Family, to my Mom who loves me so dearly and to my Dad who’s so proud of me and to my siblings who’s always there for me. To my members who is always by my side and to my company, whom become my second family. I am giving them pain and embarrassment and disgrace and I am very sorry for this.

 

I am nothing now but sorry and full of regrets.

 


Yes, the public still see me smiling, not because I’m challenging the situation or the people but because I want my Family and Friends and the people who never gave up on me stops on crying and keep on believing me that I can get through this. That I am a strong person.


I’ll be away for now to reflect on my misbehavior.

 

I’ll be away for now to be a better person. 


I know a lot of you now  hates me, cusses and curses me, wants me dead but still I’m sorry for my existence but I will continue to live and be a better me. 

 


I’ll be not this monster ever again. I’ll be back to the old me. The Bingu and the care-free Tabi. The guy who goes to the name of TOP, I’ll be back soon, again, be the Choi Seung Hyun that inspire and make you smile.


So wait for me. This journey of self-reflecting may took long but I’ll be there again my ever-used-of-waiting VIPs.

 


Take care always and see you soon.