Reconcile

Mo yuan vs'Ye hua fight

Before first attack, he tied Mo yuan with a special spell and to hide another alll in a cave. 

Ye hua alone suffer this punishment. Ye hua suffer a lot of pain with each thunder. Bai Quian also sob while seeing her love hurt. 

Mo yuan tried to free from Ye hua's spell desperately to help Ye hua but he can't. Mo Yuan got a lot of regret and guilty for his fight with his only younger brother.

After 27 thunder, Ye hua fell to ground. Mo yuan feel enormous pain due to their twins relationship. A lot of blood gush out from ye hua. Mo yuan ask for help to Diquin to stop thunder punishment. Diquin replied "No way". 

Ye hua stand up weakly to end their punishment. At this time 

 Mo yuan free from Ye hua's spell and ran from the cave. He hold his brother's hand to suffer thunder together. Ye hua faint too for pushing Mo Yuan away . After three thunder, they embrace each other and fall to ground. Ye hua almost unconscious. Before unconsciousness, Ye hua " Big brother, I'm really sorry"

Mo yuan " What? I'm the one to say sorry for our fight despite being a big brother I take my pride first place. Sorry Ye hua , Sorry." Seeing his little brother near death, Mo yuan, the god of war, can't hold his tears.

Ye hua smile and wipe his brother's tears with his uninjured left hand. "Don't cry, please take care Quian quian instead of me during my sleep"

Quian Quian also sob heavily. Ye hua" Forgive me for taking out ur eyes. I love u only. I never love the other else u. And don't cry. Mo yuan will protect u "

Bai Quian " I know. I know Don't talk much. I wait until u wake . So please wake up early"

Ye hua fall unconscious. 

Dai quin said, " aww, all three reconcile. Both Ye hua and Mo yuan are real men and their bond is stronger due to their fight. Rare pleasant brothely love. awesome epic story!! 

After three months, ye hua wake up. Ye hua saw his Quian Quian on his side sleeping. 

With his move , Quian Quian also wake . "Ye hua, u r wake!"

" I am almost completely recover. Do u nurse me 24/7 ? U may be very tired" 

"Nope, Ye hua. I told I can nurse u 24/7 but Shifu did not allow. I can nurse u all day. Shifu himself nurse u all the nights'

" Mo yuan nurse me!!" "yeah, Shifu nurse u even not more than me but not less than me"

"I want to see him"

"Yeah I will call him"

Mo yuan enter the room. Ye hua sit right up to greet his brother. Mo yuan help his brother to sit right.

"How r u? Why do u look for me?"

"Well. I want to say my thanks"

"Nope . I am the one to apologize u, I am the stupid old brother to fight with his own little brother."

Ye hua " Nope. I am the arrogant little brother with no respect to the older brother. No thank for caring me as golden lotus"

Bai Quain, Zhi yen and the third uncle also enter. 

Zhi yen" Stop the sorry and applogize. I am very annoyed with u two brothers 's love overacting. Where are two enemies seem to fight to death last four months?"

Both Ye hua and Mo yuan can't lift head and feel tense and their face red some kind of pleasure due to their bond. 

Bai Quian " Hey, Old phoenix. Stop ur teasing. My shifu and my husband ashame a lot."

"Ok ok, You both r real and great men. Mo Yuan cared Ye hua's spirit since 17,0000years ago.Ye hua wake Mo Yuan by using his life enery and his right hand nearly lost.

Then you two fight as soon as u see each other. 

In the fight, Mo yuan give up instead of his pride and injured by Ye hua. 

Ye hua take heaven's punishment for both and nearly death. Inn . Hard to say you two feeling. Well. Take rest. we r leaving.''

Three left in the room, Mo yuan, Ye hua, and Bai quain. 

It's hard to say u give up ur love to ur little brother.

But Mo yuan is Mo Yuan. 

" Little seventh, when will you two marry?" With much embrassement, Bai Quain said "I calculate the day. september 7is the best day"

"All right. I will meet u at Fox cave and take u to Nine Heaven at next month" 

"Why Shifu?"Mo yuan with painful heart patted lightly Ye hua's arm" Cos I'm my Ye hua's big brother" 

Ye hua know Mo Yuan's pain and very admire to the god of war for his sacrifice. " I will be the best husband for ur little seventeenth. So trust me."

Mo yuan" If u do a little excuse to my displine, I will not forgive u and we will fight to death. And little seveenth. Don't act too childish to Ye hua cos I know there is no one in the world who love u as him ( except me) "

Ye hua and Bai quain nodded together . 

Mo yuan with deep sorrow. " Now i also leave. U two take ur time"