Chan(g)e squad pt.1

The maknae club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Chan(g)e squad: The squad for maknaes with a name with the word Chan in it. 

Leader: Changmin (TVXQ) & Chansung (2PM) 

Members:

-Gongchan (B1A4)

-Changkyun (I.M) 

-Dino (Chan) (Seventeen)

-Chanwoo (IKON)

 

When they're bored and stole a little change...

 

"Chan-ah, you'll watch over our dorms well, hmm?" Jeonghan patted his head and he nodded, like the good son he was. The rest gave him a hug each before a final wave. 

"They're gone!" He fist bumped the air as soon as the door shut, whipping out his phone to call Changkyun.

"Yo man, got the money?" 

"Yeah, the members have been leaving their wallets every where... it's been an easy week. You?"

"Shownu hyung almost caught me, but looked away in the end. It was the most terrifying second of my life, I swear." Changkyun chuckled from the other end, and so did Dino.

"Stole a fifty from S,coups hyung, and I hope he doesn't realise it, because that was the last bit of money I needed! You stole your part too, right?"

The Chan maknaes had planned to steal some money and pool it to buy a hoverboard, since they wanted to cause some trouble together, and because it was trendy. Gongchan even offered to keep it in his house because he finally got his own so he didn't need to explain why he suddenly had a hoverboard.

"Of course I did, I'm a capable man. See you there?"

"Yep, see ya."

He hung up, and stuffing the money in pouch, he grabbed his coat and headed out.

---

"Guess what! I managed to get a deal which enables us to EACH get a hoverboard at half price, but we would definitely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter