The angel from hell ft Hyoyeon's song

Don't read this shizz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kwon Yuriiiiiiii, where on earth is your report it should be on my table in the morning but guess what,"

"what"

"It's not on my faqing table, care to explain!"Yoona, the most beautiful and scariest girl alive tapped on her table furiously as she looked at her employer that is holding a few stinking flowers.

"My dear Yoona, do you know how beautiful you are, it's a sin to be this beautiful.i couldn't finish the report because I was too busy thinking about you my dear Yoona." Yuri said as she head up a bouquet of flowers that she had stolen from someone's graveyard, since she haven't have her pay yet, she'll just have to compromise. Yoona rubbed her forehead trying hard to not land a punch on that idiotic but cute girl holding the flowers.Wait cute, did she say cute, it was suppose to be retarted.

"Okayy~~let's be adults Yuri, and settle this the mature way.If you don't faqing give me the report by the end of the day you are faqing fired."Yoona said as she gestured the retarted girl to leave, but Yuri is Yuri and she give no shizz.

"But Yoonaaaa, what will I get if I hand in the report on time?"

"You get to continue working and getting paid?" Yuri shaked her head disaproving Yoona's words

"You get to see my face everyday?" Yoona tried again and this time Yuri nodded in excitement and left the room.

Yoona sighed but started talking after she noticed something."I swear,everytime I just fall for you even more, those silky smooth hair, that perfect nose, and that pair of doe eyes.No wonder Yuri's so attracted to you,I mean who wouldn't be right?"Yoona asked herself as she looked at the mirr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter