The day I lost you forever

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers!This is my first time writing oneshot so I hope you guys enjoy my lame story haha=)Have a good day!

 

 

 

“Hi!”Unlike the usual cheerful tone,they greeted each other with a sad smile instead.

 

No one uttered another word after that.They remained staring at each other just like the time where they first met ten years ago,trying their best to stuff everything about the person before them into their brains.They knew,everything between them wouldn’t be the same anymore after today.

 

Ten years ago,he met her.She was already in her early teens while he was still a kid.The 6 year e they had didn’t really helped them getting close with each other.He never paid more than a minute of attention on her and neither she did to him.All he did that time was busying himself with the animation shows broadcasting on TV while she spent most of the time on her phone.They never exchanged a word,not even a single hi or bye.

 

After a few years,he eventually grew up and actually acknowledged her presence during a dinner.They only met once a year and that was the first time he felt something different about her.The moment he laid his eyes on her,he thought his heart had shipped a beat.He was both amazed and drown in her beauty.The sight of her in a simple red dress with light make up and the shy smile plastering on her face when she greeted him were enough to make him crazy.He was brought back to reality when his father patted him on the shoulder,reminding him to greet her back.His face turned slight red due to the embarrassment.She noticed and chuckled lightly.He too couldn’t help but to let out a small laugh for his own dumbness.That night,he felt all fuzzy in his heart.No one had ever made him feel like that other than his family members.He need not to question anyone,he knew that was what people called a crush.

 

Unknown to him,she too couldn’t tear her gaze away from him.She couldn’t recall a single memory regarding the younger version of him but she knew,they met before.Her cheeks burned the moment their eyes met and she was thankful he didn’t notice.It was supposed to be a single glance but her heart told her otherwise.The sneaky glances she stole from him were the reasons that made her guilty.Deep inside,she knew,she shouldn’t be like this but she just couldn’t control herself.She could control almost everything about her body but not her feelings.

 

Yuri sighed heavily,breaking the silence atmosphere between them.He hung his head low trying his best to control his emotion.He knew,no,both of them knew this will happen one day but they never expect it would be this soon.

 

“So…I guess this is the end for us.”He chuckled bitterly.This time,he didn’t feel good for not shuttering.He was quite surprised his words could come out calm and smooth.

 

“Yul,I…I’m sorry.”Jessica was already on the verge of crying while muttering the sentence.

 

Yuri immediately pulled her into his embrace.His heart twitched in pain when he saw his girlfriend in this vulnerable state.“Shhh…Don’t be,sica.It was never your fault to begin with.”

 

Jessica hugged him tighter as her sobs became uncontrollable once she was in his arms.She was terrified by the idea she wouldn’t be able to felt his warmth like this after today.Yuri ran his hand on her soft locks gently.Just the way she remembered.It was just a simple gesture from him but somehow,it managed to calm her down.Only Yuri had this effect on her and she was damn sure she would miss everything about him.

 

They stayed in the same position for a few minutes before Yuri pulled away a little so that they could see each other’s faces during their talk.He cupped Jessica’s face with both hands.He wiped the tear stains on her face with his thumbs before leaning in to leave a peck on both her eyes and forehead.Jessica felt tears flowing out of her eyes again.She pulled him by his neck and landed her lips on his.

 

Yuri tried pulling away.He was afraid he might not able to let her go after the kiss.“Sica,We…”His words were cut by Jessica’s lips again.He felt her needs in the kiss and he gave in eventually.After all,he too wanted to taste her lips badly.

 

Yuri pulled Jessica by her waist for her to be closer to him during the kiss,he too craved for her warmth.They kissed passionately,like their life depended on it.He could taste her tears in between their kiss but he cared less about that.They finally pulled away when their lungs were screaming for air but their forehead remained glued.The kiss they shared was bitter,just like how they felt.

 

“Congratulations,sica.”He paused for a moment before continuing.

 

“I…I’m…I’m really h…happy for you.”He gave her a bitter smile.

 

.“Promise me don’t look back and…forget me.”A lone tear escaped his eye when he managed to finish talking.

 

Tears flowed from her eyes freely like a broken dam.He hugged Jessica tightly one last time.Only this time,he didn’t want to let her go.Jessica released herself from his embrace.She looked up to his face,giving him the sweetest smile even though her face was drenched with tears.

 

“You will always be in my heart…seobang.”She whispered next to his ear before turning around and starting to walk away.

 

Yuri stayed rooted to the ground.He watched her walking away from him,from his life.The pain in his heart can only be described with he had been stabbed by thousands of daggers.

 

“I am sorry we have to meet in this lifetime…if only we meet in another circumstance,maybe,just maybe,we can own the happy ending that we wanted.”He whispered to no one.

 

Flashback

 

Yuri was in his father’s office.He was waiting patiently for him to finish his meeting.His father had called him earlier telling him he had something urgent to tell him.Lucky him,his girlfriend was too called by her father or he would be in deep for canceling their date.

 

His girlfriend messaged him suddenly making him lose the game he was playing.

 

He was annoyed at first but it didn’t last when he read her message.

 

Sicababy aka ice princess:R u free?Daddy is busy talking to his client and he was barely giving me any attention.

 

Dorky Kwon seobang:No,I’m not free,I’m expensive=)

 

He was so sure his message made his girlfriend laughed as it took her some time to reply to his message.

 

Sicababy aka ice princess:U r funny<3

 

Sicababy aka ice princess:Does my expensive seobang have any free time for his sicababy?

 

Seeing Yuri’s playful message made her confirmed her boyfriend wasn’t doing anything important.

 

Dorky Kwon seobang:Of course princess.I’m always free for u.

 

Sicababy aka ice princess:I m so bored here:(We should be having our movie date instead of sitting in our dad’s office now.

 

Yuri chuckled at the text he received.He liked the whiny side of his girlfriend that she seldom showed to people.

 

Dorky Kwon seobang:Aw…my baby is so cute.Don’t be sad sica,we can have dinner together latter=)

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter