Final

Junhui's Summer

For Junhui, summer has something very special.

 

Most people may think that is because he was born in the summer. You know what they say, you will love the season you were born in, right?

 

But Junhui doesn’t think so. Well, of course, it’s just one of the reasons, and he thinks there are more important things that make summer special.

 

The first thing Junhui thinks about is the heat of summer. Summer is not summer without the heat, of course, but somehow he doesn’t find it too uncomfortable. He remembers the first time he went climbing in the summer, that day was hot as hell, he was soaked in sweat, but in some ways, he didn’t feel tired at all, but happy instead.

 

And summer won’t be the same without the rain. Summer rain is like a gift from nature as a way to make it up for the heat it has created. Junhui thinks back to the day he suddenly wanted to go out and play in the rain. It was so refreshing and exciting, but the consequence is that he caught a fever and had to stay in bed all day long. But for some reason, although he was sick, he felt very happy.

 

After a while, Junhui can see that all of those things are related to one person. That person is the guy who asked him to go climbing with, but also the more easily tired one, so they had to stop for a rest so many times. It would be annoying for other people, but Junhui only found him adorable. That person was also the one who took care of him when he was sick. The one who wanted to play in the rain was him, but because of his one over-excited moment, the other guy wasn’t able to sleep all night.

 

Speaking of the rain and sickness, suddenly Junhui laughed. He remembers that summer, one rainy day, he confessed to the other guy. He can be sure that no one in the world would confess on a rainy day like he did. Actually, he did that on purpose, because if he confessed and was rejected, he could pretend he couldn’t avoid the rain. If everyone on the street was all wet, no one would know he was heartbroken. But fortunately, the other guy agreed, but in return, Junhui had to take care of him because they have been standing in the rain for too long.

 

For other couples, every season is the same as long as they are together. But in the case of Junhui, he is especially fond of summer, perhaps because that’s when he was born, or maybe because of the sunny days, it could also be because of the rainy days. But above all, the most important reason is a person named Jeon Wonwoo, because the day Wen Junhui could call Jeon Wonwoo his lover, is a refreshing rainy summer day.