chapter two : continuation (format to be edited!)

【PRODUCE 101 S2】» pick me, pick me! ❁

It wasn't Eunbi's intent to grab the attention of the group of boys, them laughing at her and the other's words. Sadly, all Eunbi could bring herself to do was laugh with them, albeit sheepishly at that. The next few hours were all but a blur to Eunbi as she patiently waited for her turn.

If the boy next to her's reactions weren't already funny enough, the audience could definitely enjoyment in Eunbi's squealing, laughing, and impressions of some of the male's auditions.

A pd came up to Eunbi to signal her that it was her turn; heading backstage, she received a mic and was able to see what was happening from behind the small stage. The boy to go on before her was absolutely adorable, he seemed to be about a few years younger than Eunbi, which made him all the more cute in her eyes.

As the familiar group of boys sitting next to Eunbi returned backstage to receive their grade stickers, a certain pink-haired male went up to the small boy and gave him a hug which brought a huge smile to Eunbi's face. His eyes then locked on Eunbi's, giving her a sweet eye-smile and a "fighting" as he made his way back to his group of trainees. This made Eunbi a little more excited than she already was, pumping her up for her turn to preform.

Before the small boy could go on stage, Eunbi tapped his shoulder and started a small conversation with him. His personality was just as adorable as his appearance, just as Eunbi expected. As it was finally his turn to preform, he turned to her and flashed her a cheeky grin. "Wish me luck, noona!" Joo Eunbi did just that as she brought a hand up to signal a small wave, sad to see the boy go so soon.

Lee Woojin, as she learned the name of the boy was, returned back stage to receive his letter-grade sticker and was more-than-happy to see Eunbi again. He waved at her wished her good luck as she did him. The girl let out a deep breath of air, as she readied herself to walk on the small stage.

Getting the "go" signal, she then clumsily pushed herself to the center. A few of the judges chuckling at her small mistakes in the simple task of walking. "H-Hello, 3-year Plan A entertainment trainee Joo Eunbi imnida." she said sheepishly. Boa looked at her fondly as she gestured her to proceed. Once the familiar beat of the music began to play, Eunbi felt a new surge of confidence in her as she began to sing and dance just as she practiced night and day for this same moment.

Managing to end the song successfully with only a few moments of shortage of breath and voice-cracks, she breathed heavily as she struck her end pose. The panel of judges clapped along with the trainees, a few bearing shocked expressions at her unexpected voice and dancing talent.

Boa was the first judge to speak again, a small smile playing on her lips as she proceeded to speak; "Your voice is so clear and truly proves that you've had a few years of training, one thing I would like you to improve on is how you managing your breaths while dancing. Other than that, I can say that you've completely rendered us speechless. This is the kind of stage we should see from every trainee, doing their best no matter how much talent they have." Eunbi's cheeks grew a pink tint at her words, bowing politely in utter gratefulness. The next comments all seemed to be along of the same lines, one standing out to her the most." Cheetah stated, "You remind me of a baby deer! When you first walked in, it looked like you didn't know how to control your legs, but once you started dancing your moves were graceful and smooth." This earned a few laughs from the watching eyes as Eunbi elicited a goofy giggle at her words.

"Plan A entertainment trainee, Joo Eunbi, Grade A."