Through gold pressed teeth

Succumbing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He takes her like a drug, tasting every bit of her on his tongue. 
Succumbing to her, endlessly through gold pressed teeth. And it's always through tears behind brown eyes and the world full of pain.

 He thinks a lot about them, hands intertwined together, as they lay there in the grass by sweetwater river. He tries drowning his thoughts in her sweet pieces, just to make himself feel whole again and keep that swollen heart of his at bay.

And then when she tells him to stop beating himself black and blue through tear brimmed features and that she loves him –“I love you..” 

 It throws him off, completely the feeling leaves his bones burning, his mind blanks and his lungs empty.  
He doesn't feel entirely there anymore.

It takes time for him to answer because he doesn't know what he wants. What she wants. His fiercely oblivious when it comes to these heartily desires.
He can't explain it. 
 She touches him like his glass and approaches him with delicate caution something is not used to, at all.  

To him, she isn't just a nameless
face given to him by some godly power. But he can't tell her that.
 He wants to tell her everything she wants to hear but he can't compel himself to do so.
Already he feels the copper taste in the folds of his mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter