2: An interesting guy

PEACH & OngRANGE

[Author's note: Before I start, I just want to thank you all for the love + comments :') I didn't expect anyone to read this tbh! Also, in this chapter I'm maybe gonna use a minimal amount of hangul for exclaimations so we can both learn some basic words together hehe and the defintions would be right below this author's note~ Also, this chapter is an immediate continuation from the previous chapter, so don't get confused ><]

 

Definitions:

재미있어(jaemissol)=Fun and Interesting

헐(heol)=Just a slang to express a mild shock or surprise and at times disappointment

 

In the dormitory

  '재미있어*! What an interesting guy!' Daniel thought, chuckling to himself and shaking his head as the older male made a playful escape. Daniel then continued dragging his luggage into his newly assigned room with both excitement and nerves. Having good roommates would mean a great start to this journey in Produce 101 as he would have allies and might even find true friends who would last a lifetime! However, bad roomates would in turn cause unnecessary drama, loss of mood, enemies, you name it. 

  Daniel finally arrived in front of the door of room number 1210. He took a deep breath,mentally praying for the last time that all would be good before he pushed the door. Squeaaaak! As he walked in, he realised that the rooms were empty? "Aigoooo! What was I so worried for!" Daniel whined to no one in particular. 

  "Yes?" a husky voice spoke suddenly under the blanket of the top bunk bed, giving Daniel a shock in which he quickly stuttered(awkwardly),"No No-othing..." 

  "Okay, then keep quiet. I just fell asleep but you just had to disturb me." that voice sounded again. '헐!* Looks like I have a Mr.Grumpy in my room...Daniel silently cursed. He initially wanted to introduce himself first and make friends, but there is no need to do so with such a rude person. He quickly chose the other top bunk, marked his territory with a photo of his kitten Mongmong(on the pillow), lay down his luggage and hung some of his flannels out. As much as he was slightly irritated by his roommate, he still does everything as quietly as he can because he is a kind and gentle peach

  The moment he left the room, he muttered,"Off to a bad start I see...sigh..." 

  "What's wrong?" A certain-unfamiliar-but-familiar voice asked. Daniel spun back to once again almost collide with the jet-black haired male who was gleaming in delight and friendliness. "So bright-" Daniel subconsciously uttered, quickly shutting his mouth with his palm when he realised what he was about to say 'his smile' thank god he didn't. Or their romance would happen too quickly JK :P.

  "Bright? Oh I've heard that alot even though I didn't mean to!" Seongwoo casually proceeds to talk about how people tells him that at first glance, he gives off a genius vibe, in which Daniel laughs and rolls his eyes. "Oh! But back to it, what's wrong though? Are your roommates terrible? One of mine has super smelly feet so don't worry, we are in the same boat hehe" Daniel rolled backwards in laughter as he heard that. For some reason, this is the first time, he felt so positively about a person he almost just met ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), so he decided to rant a little about his situation. 

  "So like, one of my roommates that I haven't even met was being so rude...(you know the story). He prioritised sleeping to his manners geez..." Daniel ranted. "Well, you didn't call me a genius for nothing!" he winked and continued with a playful tone,"I know what to do~" Seongwoo proceeded to whip out his phone and clicked on some icons or apps so quickly that Daniel didn't manage to catch what he is planning. "Come with me!" Seongwoo snickered as he opened the door to room 1210 (Daniel's room) once again. The both of them tiptoed to the side of Daniel's roommate's bed. "Hyung! What are you planning?" Daniel whispered as he nudges Seongwoo softly. "Just wait, I'll show him how to respect koreans and our country" "Wait, what? countr-" Before Daniel could finished asking, Seongwoo started blaring South Korea's national anthem through his phone into the roommate's ears.

  "HEY! WHAT THE ..." Daniel's roommate shouted in shock and frustration, sitting up immediately in attempt to see who was pranking him. 

  "HAHAHA Let's run!" Seongwoo laughed as he turned backwards. Daniel who was half confused and half breathless from laughter, couldn't even stand straight. "Hurry up!" Seongwoo gushed, and before he realises, he was sprinting out the door.

  With Daniel's palm in his. Fingers interlocking.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2 END

Notes: Oh my, why am I writing both chapters 1 & 2 at 3am (yesterday and today), I honestly need to start sleeping at a regular time... I hope you would like this chapter!1!! Thanks for reading >3< Let me know what you feel~