Part I

Unexpected Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jinwoo oppa! Please help me, please please please!"

"Are you crazy Jisoo? You want me to dress up as you?" I asked her sarcastically

This is the most ridiculous thing that I've ever heard. How can her thinking about that. Me? Dress up as a girl? I know that some people tell me that I look as beautiful as my twin, but still I can't do that. We're not that look alike each other, cause me and jisoo are fraternal twin.

"You're the one who can help me. I promise you this will be the first and last thing I ask you something like this" 

I look at her glistening eyes, she looks like a puppy now, and that's her great weapon. She makes me feel sad and uneasy too. But how about my pride as a man? I won't ever dress up as a girl!

"Why don't you say to mom that you don't wanna do this blind date. You know, why don't you bring Jiwon instead. Mom already know him right? So what's the problem?" 

Her expression change from the sad puppy to the annoy one. "Mom won't ever heard me, Oppa. She just want me to marry that guy. And what did you say? You want me to make Jiwon as an excuse? Mom will make me marry him tomorrow instead. You do know that mom really really doesn't like Jiwon right? She even said that Jiwon has no future because he's just an underground rapper" 

"That's right! I suggest you to just marry that guy. I overheard that he has the future husband material, you know like wealth and a handsome face. I think that's better than you'll be with Jiwon" 

I'm as her twin, can't really read her mind. Love? I prefer my future than to follow my love.

"But I really love him. Just please help me" she said that really soft as she just hang her life on me.

I sigh so hard. I really can't hold on again, when I look her crying. "Jisoo" I hold her shoulders and look deep into her eyes "So what's the plan?" 

She suddenly freaks out as she heard me said that "You'll do it right? Thanks Jinwoo" she jump excitedly while shakes my shoulders.

"Just fuccking tell me or I change my mind" 

"I want you to be there as me but you'll tell him that you're my twin who dress up as me. So he will think that we're play him and he mad at us, and cancel the arrange marriage. Mom won't force me to marry him if he is the one who cancel it"

I'm thinking hard on this, still can't bear with the thought me being a girl. I can't even imagine to wear a dress, but if I don't do this, Jisoo will be disappointed and I don't like that. I really love my family, ever since my father left the world I think I'm the one who should be responsible to lead my family. So I should make my sister and mom happy, even I should sacrifices my own happiness.

"But how will we make mom can't recognize me? I mean we're not really look a like."

"Just leave it to me"

I know that I'll surely going to regret this decision. I massage my temple try to make the stress gone. 

=====

Please log in to read the full chapter