Start

Crazier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Irene is here !

    Shouts the boy who is obviously a fanboy of the said name. Irene walks in like a beauty that she is,being the Muse of the university requires her to be beautiful all the time, talking about maintin an image eh ? 

   Waving,smiling and being nice to everyone are her routines everyday that it makes her sick cause she can't stand being a doll to everyone anymore. Can't wait to graduate ! She thought. When suddenly she saw her "apple of the eye" looking at her.

Brushing it off since she can't be known, she walks to her circle of friends who are popular enough to be considered as friends. Pathetic ? Yeah, she knows.

   Seulgi is squirming in her seat uncomfortably when she heard her name being said out loud. Saying that it's her turn to locked up in a closet as they were playing 7 minutes in heaven as of the moment.

Knowing their friend is awkward as with strangers Seulgi's friends Moonbyul, Wendy and Yeri tried to save her by saying they'll replace her instead but no to avail Seulgi stop them saying that she can't be a party pooper since everyone are just trying to have fun and so shoud she.

   Seulgi enters the closet, surprised when she met with the one and only Irene Bae looking back at her, smirking.

Seulgi timidly sat beside her since she doesn't know what to do, not when the Irene Bae is observing her every move. 

   " So what do we do ? " Irene anticipatedly ask but Seulgi keeps mum not knowing what to say cause you know she's awkwards as hell with people she's not close with.

   " whats you're name ? " Irene ask or pretended to ask.

   " Seulgi, Kang Seulgi " Seulgi shyly answered.

   " Irene Bae " Irene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter