The Evening

The Bad Girl Next Door

RIght when Momo got drop kicked she suddenly saw the light. While Mina looked over her with pure disgust in her face and no remorse. Until her mom pulled her ear.

"Owh! Okay okay I'm sorry but I actually like my personal space." said Mina holding onto her ear.

"Yeah doesn't mean almost knocking the poor girl out, Mina." replied her Mom as she tapped Momo while Momo's father was laughing to the point he had tears on his face.

I swear if this is some little camera prank I'm never speaking to anyone ever again.

"It's okay Ms. Myoui just a little bruise but I'll still live." said Momo as she brought herself up and went over to her family not without winking at Mina.

I will punch her later when I'll get the chance.

"I'm sorry for my daughter's actions she doesn't exacly know what space means anyways like your mother said we are your neighbors and we hope we can be welcomed here." said Momo's mom as she smacked Momo's head.

Finally someone who can understand, exactly what she deserves.

Mina smirked but also greeted the guests excluding Momo of course. While Mina was sitting next to her brother she can feel Momo just staring at her and it took everything in her body to just not hit the girl again.

"So why did you move?" questioned Mina's father as he was sipping on his tea.

"Well a certain someone here got into a big fight which resulted for the other girl to threaten to sue us until we moved to a new town." replied Momo's sister not without throwing a bit of shade here and there.

"I wonder who that someone is." said Mina as she glared at Momo with judgement in her eyes.

"First of all I wouldn't have fought the girl if she would've simply have apologized for knocking my food on the ground. Then she had the nerve to get angry with me like where was the logic." defended Momo as she felt a bit attacked at the moment.

You mean to tell me the girl in front of me got expelled just over food, like who in the world would do that.

Mina facepalmed and sighed as Momo literally made a dramatization over what happended and it definetly did not help her case. While her brother was have a blast she just wanted to go back to her room.

"And that's what happened she tried it." said Momo as she was proud of her actions while everyone in the room except for Mina's brother were looking at her and mentally telling her to just sit down.

This continued for about 40 more minutes until it was time that the Hirai family thought it would be best to leave before Mina would punch their daughter in the face. As during the course of that time Momo would whistle evertime Mina spoke.

"It was wonderful meeting all of you, have a good evening." said Mina as she said her goodbyes to the Hirai family.

Momo's family walked out the house while Momo just stood there as if she was waiting for something from Mina.

"Get out." said Mina giving Momo a full blown glare, ready to the hit the girl if she tried something.

"This whole sassy girl act I hope you know I love it." replied Momo 

This little brat, if only she was not the daughter of Mr. Hirai I would've gave her a black eye by now.

"If you can't keep up with it then leave my house." said Mina rolleing her eyes to show the girl that she was not having it right now.

"That's cute this little penguin is fiesty, I love spiciness." said Momo not without having the cocky little smirk to back it up.

This triggered Mina as she lunged at Momo but from fighting everyone from her past town Momo moved just in time.

"That was cute, penguin." said Momo before she ran for her life as she knew in that moment her life was in danger.

Why the hell am I called a penguin, I've been called mole girl but penguin is on a whole new level. Screw her anyways.

***

The next day was pretty much hell again for Mina as her brother pulled her onto the floor as he was doing his little pranks on her. But that was only the start as she literally brush her teeth with shaving cream. Also during breakfast, she burnt her eggs and she drank expired milk. Mina was ready to blow on anyone regardless of their age.

So when Momo stood outside her house it did not bring her joy at all.

"Get out of my way." said Mina as she was just angry at the world.

"I guess someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed today." joked Momo as she followed Mina.

"Instead of the wrong side I literally was pulled away from it." said Mina as she walked to the bus stop. But she was a bit too late as the bus just left and usually it takes about 15-30 minutes for a new one to come.

I'm going to be late.

"Hey just let me drive to school." said Momo as she was still behind Mina.

"Do you even know where the school is?" questioned Mina as she knew that if she would let Momo drive then she would be on time.

"No but this can be an adventure between us though." said Momo moving closer to Mina.

"First of all, back up I love my personal space and hell no just follow my directions okay." said Mina as she pointed her finger straight at Momo's face.

"Yes Ma'am." Momo said as she gave a salute to Mina.

"Just go." giggled Mina.

20 minutes passed and they are still not in school as Momo took the wrong direction and then another and another to the point that it led them downtown completely opposite away from the school.

"You literally had one job. How in the world did you mix up left from right." said Mina with judgement in her eyes.

"Look I don't work well under pressure." replied Momo as she tried to change to a next lane, but the driver wouldn't let her in the lane but Momo being petty kept on driving right next to the other car to the point that they had to give her space.

"I mean I can understand the first time but three times in a row is amazing, like how in the world did you even get your license." asked Mina as she was genuinly curious.

"Well it's simple you take a written test and then the driving test and voila that's how you get the license for the card I just had to take the picture," said Momo as she chuckled.

Really hate her with a passion.

"At this point I don't even think we'll get there by second period."

"Don't judge my driving just yet what turn should I do now?"

"Go left and then after the second light go right." explained Mina as she was holding onto the handle scared for her life a bit.

Dear god, even though I almost punched the little girl yesterday and beat Chaeyoung and Nayeon in air hockey does not mean I should lose my life right now over this her poor driving.

"And voila we're here." said Momo as she parked the car.

"How in the world did you get here so fast?" questioned Mina as the entire time she was just praying she wouldn't die.

"It's simple I press on the gas pedal---" she got cut off with a slap on her arm.

"Oh screw you honestly." said Mina as she got off the car.

"W-wait at least tell me where the main office is. YA PENGUIN!" yelled Momo as even though she doesn't care she still doesn't want her parents to scold her on her first day.

Right when Mina heard that she stopped which led Momo to bump into her. Mina turned around and all Momo saw was red eyes looking back at her.

"Don't you ever call me that again?" 

"Alright penguin just tell me where the main office is." continued Momo as she loved pushing Mina's buttons.

Honestly it, if I get suspended for the punching this girl at least I know it was well deserved.

"Go left, remember left you idiot."

"You see was that so ha--" again Momo got cut off but this time she got a punch in the stomach and it was a strong hit Momo had to admit btu she was not going to let this one go.

"I never knew penguins can be so strong." smirked Momo as she held onto her stomach.

"You know what screw you." said Mina as she walked to her class.

***

Once she slid the door all attention was on her as the goody-two-shoes came to class late and not even 5 minutes late it was a whole 1 hour and 15 minutes type of lateness.

"Oh wow this is like a double punch right now Ms. Myoui." said Ms. Jung as she checked off Mina with an L right beside her name.

I swear if I didn't need to ask for a recommendation from her I would've told her, her lifestory.

Mina ignored it the little remark and sat on her seat not without getting a paperball thrown right at her head by Jungyeon following Chaeyoung throwing an eraser at her. Mina was not going to let this happen to her so she threw a pencil that landed straight at Dahyun's face.

 I'm not going to apologize her girlfriend legit just threw an eraser at me oh hell no.

"Ms. Myoui please answer this question on the board." said Ms. Jung as she saw how distracted the girl was.

Deep breath Mina deep breath

As Mina was walking up to the board a face greeted her that she did not want to see in that moment.

"Hey penguin long time no see I guess." 

Oh hell no not right now god.