Final

Of Shoulder and Chest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

十三

 

Jiyong is tired physically and mentally.

Jiyong just wants to scream and the song of his new album somehow helps him to vocalize his frustration.I've been through worse, he chants. But apparently it is one of the rare nights he can't help himself. He needs distraction. Something or some people who will alleviate the pain in his heart.

He reads the clock, 7 a.m.That means that he was up all night ut he doesn't realize it. The sun must have greeted Seoul, but he is there, at the studio, working his out to record new arrangement for his songs. He looks at his phone. Part of his heart knows very well, if he touches it, he can't control the urge of searching news about his beloved hyung, the oldest member of bigbang.

, damn, bull. The train of curse words are coming out softly from his mouth.

It isn't like he doesn't care of the problem. Hell, he takes it seriously but the management said that he needs to focus on his projects and relax. He was very thankful of that matter, however, Jiyong never thought that they would put the words like the oldest hyung was the bad man.

Jiyong wants to cry. Tears already b on the corner of his eyes. Until a knock is heard and a soft voice calls him.

"Hyung?"A head appears behind the door and with his sleeve -it's bigbang's guardian and smiling angel, Kang Daesung.

Jiyong wipes the threatening tears before turning his head and looking at the sweaty younger man. "Hm?"

"Am I bothering you?"

"No," Jiyong shakes his head. "You have session with Master Hwang?"

"Yes," Daesung grins widely and Jiyong can't help but to pull him closer. The younger man stands in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter