Meeting the fiance

Marry me! Please!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Meeting the fiance[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It's been well over a month since Wonwoo started working at Mingyu's cafe and so far, he hasn't found a problem big enough for him to regret leaving his boring job for this new gig. 

Sure, he fully believes Mingyu is a goddamn alien (who tf wakes up at THREE IN THE MORNING FOR WORK) but he's thankful that at least tall, dark and handsome makes him breakfast and drives both of them to work.

Wonwoo doesn't really remember the how their relationship transitioned from strangers to neighbors to co workers to co workers who goes to their job together but he ain't complaining. He threw his alarm clock God knows where a long time ago so having Mingyu wake him up on a normal waking time is already a blessing for Wonwoo (although he wishes Mingyu at least wake him up by not trying to break his door down).

Wonwoo was cleaning table number 7 when the soon to be menace of his life appeared. He paused at wiping the nonexistant dirt on the table and gawked at the figure that just walked in to the cafe.

A tall guy with an egg yolk of a hair was dressed in the most bougie clothing Wonwoo ever saw. A black turtle neck covered by a thick gray fur coat, sunglasses too dark and too round to the point Wonwoo thinks they're black holes rather than a piece of accessory, bright red leather pants that looks so tight Wonwoo can literally feel the guy's crack and those Timberlands with spikes that put Vladimir III to shame. 

"Yah, Kim Mingyu! Where are you?" The guy suddenly shouted. At the moment, Wonwoo and the cashier boy Soonyoung are the only ones present at the shop since Mingyu went out for a bit. Wonwoo gave Soonyoung a look that said 'what the do we do?' to which Soonyoung replied with 'don't provoke the animal'.

Wonwoo was too busy arguing with Soonyoung through facial exressions that he failed to notice the said 'animal' walking towards him. He only noticed another presence near him when he started coughing due to fur.

"Where the hell is the owner?" Mr. Bougie asked snappily. For some weird reasons, Wonwoo found himself looking at the guy's pointy ears and thought he could've been a good Yoda if he wanted to before he realized Yoda asked him a question and since he is an inhabitant of this horrible planet, it means he needs to answer him back.

"Uh... He's not here."

Wonwoo heard two face palming sounds and he knew exactly where the other one came from. He secretly flipped Soonyoung the bird before sheepishly smiling at the walking mannequin in front of him.

"Of ing course he's out. He would have came out when I called him," Mr. Gucci replied. 

Wonwoo's curiosity was slowly getting stronger until he can't keep his mouth shut anymore. "Who are you?"

Mr. Cruella de Vil sneered at Wonwoo before he sashayed (Wonwoo rolled his eyes at the ing dramatics) away from Wonwoo and sat at a random table.

"Did Mingyu not inform you?" Mr. Sneky Gucci asked. Wonwoo shook his head no. Duh, if Mingyu told him he had a friend who wears a polar bear on a normal day, Wonwoo will definitely know and remember him.

"I'm his fiance," the guy said. Wonwoo's eyes widened as his brain processed the words the furry in a man's clothing said.

"Fiance?" The man nodded before sighing.

"I can't believe Mingyu didn't tell you about me. I'm like, the best thing that happened to him." Wonwoo had a strong urge of throwing the rag in his hand on the guy's egg head but he restrained himself because he's Mingyu's 'fiance'. 

He might not like the guy in front of him right now but Wonwoo is still grateful towards Mingyu (and he surprisingly likes his new job s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter