The Break-up

Marry me! Please!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Break-up[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]Wonwoo was in a rush. Pushing old ladies and teenagers out of the way, Wonwoo felt like he was running a marathon. He glance at his phone before sprinting even faster.

From: Taejinnie <3

Hyuuung, I'm hungry~ let's meet at that pretty restaurant near the station, kay?

After receiving that message, Wonwoo ran as fast as he can to get to 20's Resto and Bar, a prestigious restaurant that sells overpriced meals. At the back of his mind, Wonwoo heard his inner consciousness yelling at him to stop and save money since he just lost his freaking job.

Oh yeah, he's jobless now. Just 50 minutes ago, Wonwoo walked out of his (old) company with a cheque and the words "You're fired." It was such a ty predicament, the reason why he got fired. Apparently their company went bankrupt because of their boss's obsession with gambling. ty move, that .

Pushing the bad memories away like how he pushed the restaurant's door open, Wonwoo entered 20's Resto and Bar's massive foyer. It would have amazed Wonwoo but he's been eating here way in too many times that it became normal for him. (He doesn't like thinking about the amount of money he spent here.)

With a smile that always goes up in his face whenever he meets up with Taejin, Wonwoo greeted his lover. His felt his heart skip a beat as the most beautiful human being greeted him back.

"Hey, hyung," Taejin greeted in that honey voice of his. Just hearing it was enough to brighten up Wonwoo's bad day. Oh Taejin.

"What would you like?" The waiter, Hansol, asked as he smiled at Wonwoo and Taejin. Ever since the couple began eating at 20's, Hansol has been their waiter so Wonwoo was quite familiar with him.

"I want the Chef's Recommendation. What do you want, hyung?" Wonwoo gulped as he stared at the menu in front of him. The Chef's Recommendation was the most expensive thing here, almost around 50,000 won, so he went for the least expensive one.

"I would like a salad." Taejin raised a brow at his choice but didn't ask about it. Wonwoo was glad his lover didn't ask. He can't really say that he lost his job, now can he?

Hansol left with a bow and Wonwoo asked about Taejin's day. The younger boy looked happy as he went on and on and on about a certain Gucci shoes he was eyeing earlier and Wonwoo prayed that his cute boyfriend won't ask for that damn shoe. Wonwoo can't exactly afford it at the moment.

When Taejin was in the middle of explaining why Channel , Hansol returned with their orders. Taejin's order looked amazing. The chef's recommendation for the day was baby back ribs seasoned with the best spices. The aroma that wafted through the air almost made Wonwoo slam his head as he stared at his salad.

It was pretty, yes, but underneath that beautiful arrangement was just some random vegetable that was sliced and thrown together. Wonwoo loves vegatables but he never felt this much disappointment in eating one. It was sad, his salad looked like a ing side dish while Taejin enjoyed a delicious rack of ribs that will forever haunt Wonwoo's nose.

Wonwoo looked away from the ribs and into Taejin and he felt satisfied. It doesn't matter that he will probably spend 60,000 won in one sitting, because the way Taejin smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter