Woman

Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woman

Sana and Tzuyu have an unordinary relationship.

 

Well, they don't exactly have a relationship anymore.

 

The two broke up months ago prior to their relationship, and they vowed to never get involved in each other's lives again. Yet, they somehow always found themselves stumbling on the other's doorstep in the middle of the night, and taking off their clothes before they even reached the bed.

 

You could say that they used each other for and that there were no feelings attached, but that wasn't that case.

 

Or it wasn't for Tzuyu, at least.

 

She didn't want to just have with Sana. She still was not over her and wanted things to be the way they used to be-- before the fights and sleepless nights. She didn't want to have to sneak out before Sana woke up when the sun rose, and she didn't want to remember that the love of her life was not hers anymore.

 

She wanted to stay in bed with Sana all day, She wanted to make love to her again, She wanted to know that she was hers-- but all she gets are alarms in the middle of the night, rough , and half a heart.

 

But at least she got to see Sana every week. 

 

She held onto the idea that this woman still felt the same way. Why would her ex-girlfriend have with her every week if she didn't?

 

But one day, Sana didn't come over to Tzuyu's place like she usually did. It was 1 A.M. and Tzuyu was waiting on the couch for Sana like she usually did on a Friday night. About a half an hour ago, Tzuyu would already have Sana propped up against the wall, but there was no sign of the long haired woman. 

 

Tzuyu glanced at her phone and felt as time was ticking slower than usual. She was itching for Sana and it's barely been a week since she last saw her. She was too dependent on Sana and she didn't even know it herself.

 

She huffed and grabbed her keys from her kitchen table as she grew impatient. If Sana wasn't going to come over, she would. 

 

----

 

 Once she pulled into Sana's driveway, she looked out her front window and noticed that the lights were on in her house. 

 

 'That's weird,' Tzuyu thought as she quickly got out of her car. 

 

Regardless, the nineteen year old walked up to Sana's front door and knocked with bright eyes and a racing heart. She expected her to open the door with that seducing smirk of hers, and she was waiting for her to grab her by the hand and drag her into her home.

 

Her smile grew wider when she heard the door unlock and swing open, but it quickly fell when her eyes met a different kind of gaze.

 

Sana was not pleased at all to see Tzuyu at her doorstep. Her face was full of annoyance and her arms were firmly crossed across her chest.

 

She roughly grabbed Tzuyu by the arm and dragged her away from the door as she slammed it shut.

 

"What do you think you're doing here?" Sana asked her, her voice laced with anger.

 

Tzuyu gulped as she looked down at the woman. Although she was much taller than her, she always felt so small whenever Sana yelled at her.

 

She tried to avoid Sana's eyes and slowly said, "I was waiting for you to come over, and since you weren't coming, I just drove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter