BEST DAY EVER!

Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waaaaaaah! I'm so surprised! Hello subcribers! But I'm a little bit sad, because the original copy of this chapter was DELETED! *cries a river* but anyway you guys made me happy. :)))))

____________________________________________________________________________

 

I did say that I'm not making an effort to make Chanyeol-oppa notice me, right? Well, that's what I'm doing right now----literally. I'm slowly stalking him--- no I'm not! It's called following! Yeah, I'm following him. Really Sulli? That's just the same. You just beautified the word. No I'm not, I'm just saying that, that is the right term! Just shush you stupid conscience!

 

He suddenly stop walking and seat on a bench near him. So I immediately hide behind a plant---small plant. I'm desperate, I really need to hide. I don't wanna get caught. That's embarrasing. I guess, he is waiting for someone because he is tapping his right foot and looking at his watch repeatedly. 

 

Ten minutes had passed but still, Chanyeol is waiting. Who's that Ugly Duckling making my Prince Charming wait for years?! And for goodness 'sake, my feet hurts like hell!!!! It's like my feet is paralyzed------I'm squatting that's why-----because of hiding. 

 

"Finally! You came! Should I throw a party for you?" He said, full of sarcasm. He's frowning, but he's so handsome even if he's in a bad mood. Seriously, I'm fangirling because of him.

 

Oh wait, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter