Buying clothes at a soup store. (Final)

Of clothes and soup store
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yebin struggled to get her phone while dragging Kyulkyung's dead body so she decided to drop it to the concrete ground and call Eunwoo “Hello?”

 

“Hey,what's up?” Eunwoo answered “I need your help, can you come here?” Yebin said “Uhm, i can't i'm buying clothes..” Yebin quirked an eyebrow at her friend's reply “Well then hurry up and get over here.” Yebin commanded while continuing to drag the cold body.

 

“I can't find them!” Eunwoo said, sounding like she was so lost “What do you mean you can't find them?” Yebin asked, grunting a little as she carried the heavy body to the trunk of her pick up truck.

 

Eunwoo looked around at her surrounding before replying to the smaller girl's question “I can't find them,” Eunwoo repeated “there's only soup!” it only made Yebin more irritated and confused, why would there be soup at a clothing store? “What do you mean there's only soup?” She interrogated once again.

 

Eunwoo sighed and groaned “It means there's only soup!” Yebin shook her head and proceeded to sit on the dead person's stomach “Then go to the next aisle!”

 

“Alright, alright! You don't have to shout at me!” Eunwoo did what she was told and crawled to the next aisle, she looked around again and squinted “There's more soup!” Yebin started to raise her voice “wHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE SOUP?-”

 

“It's just more soup!”

 

“Go into the next aisle!” Eunwoo crawled to the other

Please log in to read the full chapter