Fin.

Pretty girl in town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While i was writing this, i'm actually sharpening Siyeon's teeth and will hunt down the people who bashed our Ila Ila. WHO'S WITH ME?!

Anyways this was requested by step1step2~ Enjoy reading chingu!

 

_________________________________

 

•E•

 

After the 6 hour long drive from the busy city of Seoul to this peaceful town, i couldn't even feel my own anymore (cause that's a long ride) “Here we are!” I was relieved when Minkyung unnie exclaimed once she finally parked our car infront of a two-story house.

 

It's actually pretty neat. Not like those typical houses in movies that you find creepy, although i cringed at the sight of the bright pink color (everything is pink actually), but better than living in those eerie houses which looks horribly similar to Dracula's.

“I could actually live in this if not for the pink color that is blinding my eyes. No offense unnie, i would rather be in this ridiculous cotton candy colored house than like those that came straight outta world war II” I said while walking around in astonishment

“So if it wasn't like this, you would run away from your parents because you think there are cannibals? Seriously, Eunchae you watch too much Wrong Turn!”

 

“Okay you got me right there and don't throw that parent joke at me Solbin unnie. And of course,i would! I can't risk having my body being ripped to pieces and be used for a bbq party!” Minkyung unnie pulled me and Solbinnie at the direction of the car trunk to stop us from bickering “Don't dare argue with your mother Eunchae and the both of you help me place the boxes inside.”

 

I wanna slap them with the gamepad i'm holding right now for using the parent joke twice but i don’t want to hurt my baby that i just bought. Love from my gamepad aside, i did what i was told, i insisted that i can lift the heavy boxes.

 

It was almost evening when we finished putting the interiors inside, i overheard the two oldies about placing the items now so that we won't have a problem about fixing them tommorow. I rushed to them and jumped up and down, volunteering to help but they refused.

“But unnies, i want to help too! I can't let you do this by yourselves” I whined but to no avail they still didn't allow me and pushed me outside “We will be fine baby, get used to the environment first. Be sure to be back at dinner time okay?” Minkyung unnie and Solbin unnie reassured with a smile.

 

“Fine..” I mumbled while walking off to start my lonely walk at the small town. I should make friends with some of the people here, they seem nice.

 

(Third Person P.O.V)

 

At the other side of the village. There lived 10 girls and one of them being Kyla, she was the silent and reserved type of kid. She was the complete opposite of the same-aged-girl named Somi. (That child is a wild party animal, i warn you.)

 

Kyla also likes going out all by herself for some fresh air, sometimes her unnies would accompany her but most of the time it's just her.

 

At her usual walks, she goes to the river nearby or to the cabin for horses. Although this day might have been an exception. Her eyes wandered and spotted a familiar lone girl strolling around.

 

She seems to be the newcomer. Kyla thought so.

 

She can't let the opportunity slip, that's why she approached the new girl with the sweetest smile she could muster “Hey, you seem to be a newcomer to our village. Want me to tour you around our town?” The pretty girl (according to Kyla) seemed to be confused for a little while.

 

“May.. I know your name first before you drag me around?” The smaller girl backed away a little “Oh, sorry. I'm Kyla, Kyla Massie! What's your name Cutie?” Jesus,Kyla could you get any cheesier? The girl giggled before reaching a hand out for a handshake “Son Eunchae.” Kyla grabbed Eunchae's hands almost immediatly before shaking it vigorously.

 

Kyla noticed her over the top enthusiasm and sheepishly smiled before letting go of Eunchae's hands “So, you mentioned about touring me around? Well sure, it would help me get familiarized with the place faster.” Kyla's conscience had done a victory dance but she still remained calm on the outside.

 

“Let's start from there!” She pointed to a fleet market nearby, the smaller girl nodded and took Kyla's unoccupied hand and intertwining their fingers. Kyla blushed but she managed to hide it, finally she had something to brag to her friends who about being the ‘Lonely eyebrow princess’

 

The tour suprisingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter