His eyes

Never Too Late

Ahreum POV

The sound of an incoming call woke me up as I try to get another nap in this cold winter.I mean,who would resist having a cold chilly day with a nice extra rest.

From: Oppa:)

"Wake up you sleepy head and check the gift infront of your door.

X,Your brother."

What kind of gift on this snowy weather,i mean no special thingy happens today.I gasp as i look through my calender.IT'S MY GRADUATION DAY!!!I runs out from the knitted blanket that was gifted from my parents before they past away when I was seven.

Since then there just left me and my brother surviving in this planet without care from parents.Thank god he now managing a music company and at the same time promoting as an idol group called Highlight.Yes,it's Yoon Doojoon.

But there's one thing that keeps me settle with my live which is I like to live in much private life without fame.It's enough the public knew he got a sister but I'm fine as long I kept under the cover especially from the fans.It's suffocated to have your surrounding intruding your private daily life.

It's okay to live in a rooftop house while your brother live in a decent apartment which he offered me since he moved in but having your brother living next door is not a great idea for me.

A color of a knitted pullover maxi dress with a red roses greeted me as I open the huge gift box.Of course a never ending support for his little sister since our parents gone never failed to make me smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to his beautiful gift,I got a nice dress to attend the important event in my life other than going to parents cemetery.I match the dress with long grey coat,long socks and a black boots,a thick grey knitted scarf with my wavy hazelnut colored hair falls down was perfect enough for a graduation.

"Hey Ahreum,let's join for the class photo!"my classmate pulled me into the frame

Yes,actually I don't have much friend or should I say no friend at all because I'm not the kind that social around making friends.Like I say,private is a better word for my life.

"Hey Ahreum-ah,wait up!"a man voice from behind halted me.

It's the famous high school football captain player,Kim Minhyuk approaching me with a heavy breath,maybe because he was trying to catch my pace from afar.

"Here,congratulation!At least I want you to have a some memory of me before we lead to our own path in the future."he scratching his back after handing me a bouquet of white rose with a chocolate box and a balloon that written 'Congratulation' on it.

"Thank you for your concern and same goes to you.Congrats!"I smile and give him a hand shake before turning around to my way again

"Wait."there he goes again

"Um,I was wondering if we could hang out for some times.I mean,can I have your number maybe."he scratching the back of his head again as avoiding eye contact.

"I guess,see you around."I smile at him again before walk off with a balloon in my hand leaving him speechless.

What a good life to have someone care for you but it doesn't give any effect to me.I wish I have someone to celebrate this day like every of my friend having their parents coming and taking pictures with a kiss in the cheek as the symbol of love.Maybe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're doing well today."I pat the back one of my student

After the day yesterday,my life as a music teacher come as my daily routine.It's a part-time job to support my life without being a burden to my brother.At least I need some money for myself.

"Ahreum-ah,congratulation on your graduation."the music class owner smile while hand shake with me

"Thank you Soobin unnie.Btw,can I have a few day off because I want to focus on applying college,you know.."I smile shyly

"Sure thing.I understand,I was like that before."she give me an assuring smile before I walk out

I guess now the live begin as high school graduate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After grabbing some grocery,I take the bus home.Since the crowd was too loud so I decided to put on my earphone with radio on using my phone.The radio announcer tells that today weather was so cold today and the road is icing tonight.It's continue with highlight's song 'sleep tight'.

I miss my brother and his voice delight me.It's been a long time since we met but it was because of my decision to not meet him always.He used to sing for me be he apply for the audition.And it's complicated to meet him after he became trainee especially after debut.

All I can see his photo and concert photo hanged around Seoul but I never went one.Just because I don't have time for it since I was focusing on my study.I guess.

Bogum POV

"Thank you for your hard work."I bow to all staff after done shooting

"Let's go hyung."I walk to the car with my manager

Along the way my manager kept on blabbering about my schedules and what happen inside the company which I don't even care.Today traffic jam really no joke.It's been an hour stuck in this jam.

A bus stop next to my car caught my eye.It's been a long time since I didn't take bus after the popularity increased.Actually I don't even care but since it was the company order I guess I have to agree.

For a moment,a girl in a black coat with a long wavy hazelnut colored hair been tied ponytail caught my eyes.She stunned me for a second and she seems to really fall deep with what she's listening.I'm wondering what music she listened to.Jazz,R&B,ballad,pop?All question mark flow inside my head.

Just then,a man walking through the crowded inside the bus stand next to her.He seems flustered.My eyes widen as he slide his hand inside the woman sling bag.Gosh,this woman really don't feel anything.Wake up like seriously!

"Hyung can you press the car horn?"I tell my manager that almost fall asleep

"Why?There's no one making problem here."he question back

"Just do it!'I raised my voice a little before pressing the horn myself

I quickly turn back at the bus and saw the woman open her eyes and quickly caught the pickpocket.But he is faster and run through the crowded while the woman too struggle way out but she made it.

I have no choice but to help.

"Hyung I really need to do something and I know you have my phone track so just follow it once the jam done."I wore my black mask and hat before running out from the car

"YAH!BOGUM AH!"I run at the fastest pace without looking back

I just follow where the woman runs but she's nowhere to be seen.I stop as I saw a women slipped on the ice at the street.

"Are you okay?"I runs to her and help.

For a second,her sparkling eyes  and beautiful face really stop my heartbeat for a second.

"I'm fine but please help me.He went that way."she showed me the way before I continue my marathon through the dark

I stop at the dead end and saw a man pulling out money out from the purse.

"Aishh this woman really don't have much!"he throw the purse down

"I guess if you work on your own,its much more worth than money you stole."I say it quietly but I guess it's enough for him to hear in the silent alley

"Who are you?"he turns back confront me

"It's doesn't matter.But give the money back while I'm saying nicely."I say it slowly

"You!"he raised his hand

But,I'm fast enough to punch him at his face and took him down before taking the money back from his pocket.As fast as lightning,he already gone from my sight.

"Yah you scumbag!"a woman voice shouted from behind caught my ears as she pointed at the pickpocket.

"Here's your purse."she checked her purse as I hand hers

"Thank god everything's here.Thank you.I really appreciate it."she smile and take out her hand

I take her soft hand and we hand shake.Gosh,her hand is cold as ice.Maybe because of the minus degree out here.

Just then manager hyung arrived and I quickly make a way to the car.

"Yah!Pa.."I quickly close hyung mouth before he spit my name

I don't think it's a good time to tell her who I am and I can get into trouble.This hyung really don't know the situation until I make eye to him and he nod.

"I don't think you want to stay in this dark and silent alley with cold weather alone.Hop on."I say but she stand still

"It's okay.I can.."just then a bunch of drunk man appeared

She quickly take sit behind silently as the car takes her home with complete silent.But she refused to send infront of her house and ask us to drop her by the street.How strange..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you crazy Bogum ah?!What if the CEO know,we both can get to trouble!"he flustered

"Hyung,it's okay as long there's no one telling.Btw,I'm all covered and the alley is empty.We can't just watch crime happens infront of us.It's our responsibility to take care of the crime happens in our surrounding."I smile at him while giving him a pat at the back before walk out the car.

Who is that woman?She seems different than other women.She's not being clingy and stuff.I will surely we going to meet again.I smiled alone as walking to my apartment.

Ahreum POV

"It's hard to apply college and university these days."I stare out infront of my laptop with my wet hair covered in towel after shower

My eyes then stop at my purse next to the laptop.Thank god you're safe.

Actually it's not the money I'm worried for but the family picture is the most important because it's the only picture that kept me alive and the only memory that I have with whole of the family.The four person smiling in the picture is the memory that I don't want to erase forever.

But the man that help just now seems really nice and I bet he's rich because he have a nice car van and a driver.I really want to thank him in proper way but he seems mysterious with the mask and hat covered.All I see is his eyes.His dark round eyes.

"Ahreum-ah,enough!Let's focus on study only."I talk to myself before focus my eyes on the laptop again.

Of course I want the music course.I hope there's nice university and college have this course.I mean,of course there is!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the broken english and I hope you guys will enjoy.

If you guys love it,don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment so that I can improve my fanfic better for the next chapter.

X,author