This Heart Broken Feel

What If You're Already Fallin' In Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ugh my head” Irene groaned as she look around, she was shock. Why she in unfamiliar room, in the very small room.

“eh you are up?” seungwan suddenly come bring to check Irene. Irene throw a pillow to him.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?” Irene scream, she look so angry.

“joohyun, wait wait, I did nothing to you really” seungwan come as he calm Irene, Irene look at him, pouting.

“so what actually happen?”

“you are so forgetful like a grandma” seungwan chuckles, Irene glared at him. “are you hungry joohyun? I made something for you. And plus its better you tell your family, I think your phone won’t stop ringing there”

“oh , thanks wan” Irene run take her phone and answer all question there. Her dad give a 50 miss call and all she can do is just facepalm because of it.

“done telling your father you are okay?” seungwan suddenly come bring a tray full a food, he bring a sandwich, milk and also some cheese for Irene.

“don’t worry, my driver will come here to pick me up. Ah thanks for the food, I’m not appetite to eat right now, I will just take a milk”

“sorry I just can give you this, and I know my food look not tasty at all” seungwan said as he give Irene a awkward smile. Irene look at him.

“you worry too much again right, wan-ah?” she pinched seungwan cheek. “I wont take it doesn’t mean I wont eat that because it not look tasty wan. I just don’t wanna eat okay? Okay okay, don’t be sad, I take one slice okay?”

“hmmm” seungwan nods, he’s shy.

“why I feel like you are the girl here, you sulking a lot”

“you tease me joohyun?”

“Nope” Irene just mehrong as she bite the sandwich for her breakfast.

 

Again seungwan feel something warm inside his body, he don’t know what this actual feeling, he’s just feel so weird about this. The next day they meet up in the library, Irene text him to come because she need him to help her with English. But when seungwan arrived he saw Irene is talking with bogum, they look so happy there. He don’t know why he feel so angry and he’s sulk.

“wan-ah, here you are. You make me wait too long”

“did I? but you have company, I know it will not be so bored anymore” seungwan give Irene awkward laugh.

“you must be Irene boyfriend, haha you are so lucky bro. I told you, I try to court her but she seem not interest with me. I must try more hard to get her I think” bogum said as He laugh, Irene hit him.

“like I will interest with you. You are just an oppa for me nothing more”

“let’s see, I think I will win your heart, and you will dump this guy. Haha so seungwan, be ready okay, I think you are not qualified enough to win over me. Okay I see you around guys”

Seungwan watching bogum walk away, He feel something stab him, it feel hurt. Is that wrong for someone like him to fall in love? He’s not sure about his feeling to Irene but why seem everyone judge him because he’s poor. Did the poor cant be loved?

 

“don’t mind him” Irene stab seungwan cheek. Seungwan just give his slightly smile.

“lets finish our plan, I need to check my mom after this”

“can I come?”

“maybe soon joohyun, I have something to do after that”

“oh okay” Irene just nod as she and seungwan walk to library, they just study there, no joking around, seungwan be more quiet, and Irene notice it, but she just remain silent. Maybe seungwan just worry about his mom.

 

Actually seungwan do a part time job, someone told him Irene birthday is soon, its not like he want impress her. He just want to give her something because Irene is so kind to him, she help him so much. And in Irene birthday he will finally meet Irene parents. Because Irene plan to tell her father about their relationship, so her dad will stop to arranged her with taehyun. He save his money, he buy the cheapest food so he can save that money. He want buy Irene something, and it’s a necklace for Irene.

 

“why you didn’t reply my text?” Irene look at seungwan as she cross her arm.

“I’m sorry Irene…. I was busy last night. I’m actually want reply you right now. But you already come and scold me” seungwan said as he laugh.

“go get ready today. My father want to meet you. There also taehyun come to dinner with us. Don’t mess up” seungwan only nods as he look at Irene “plus, I’ve send something to your home and my driver will pick you up”

“but joohyun, I have motorcycle, I can come to your house ride it”

“do you want show to my father? Please he will stop us”

“but joohyun, we cant add more lie.. its not good”

“you remember my rules right? You just need to follow me!”

“why you are so panic?”

“because my father already set the date for my Engagement, please understand my situation!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter