BrOhm - Your Scent

Lovers

3rd Person Point Of View

Bryce always loved scent.

He may be a famous youtuber and loves to sing, but he also have another hobby which can calm his mind. He always collect many types of candle scent and lit it up in his room.

Whenever he feel upset, he always go to his room and lit up his candle scent.

It always calm his mind and feelings.

Until one day, he flies to Chicago to visit his bestfriend, Ryan. The moment he met his friend and smelled his scent, Bryce forgets everything. His bestfriend's scent somehow calm him and almost sent him over the edge. Bryce doesn't know how come he got a when he smelled his bestfriend's scent.

From that moment, Bryce was sure that Ryan's scent is his favorite, replacing the lavender scent which his favorite scent before. Bryce spending a week in Ryan's house and he had a lot of fun. Bryce tries to ignore a feeling of butterfly in his stomach when he sees Ryan smiles and laugh.

Until he realized that he fell in love with Ryan.

The last few day of the week, Bryce always try to keep his distance with Ryan. Whenever they got too close, Bryce always tried to find a way to keep their distance. However, Ryan noticed the younger's behavior and started questioning him.

"Brycey? Do you hate me?" asks Ryan, making Bryce look at him with surprise. "What? No! Of course not! I couldn't hate you Ryan," replied Bryce with a nervous tone in his voice. "But you seem to avoid me for the past few days.. Did i do something wrong?" Ryan pleaded at the younger man, demanding an answer.

Bryce closed his eyes, inhaling the masculine scent. The scent that has been sending him over the edge. "You did nothing wrong.... the problem is in me Ryan," said Bryce almost like a whisper. Ryan looked at the blond with a confusion yet concerning look. His hand reaching out the younger hair and starts to softly rubbing Bryce's hair. "Then please tell me what's wrong.. You got me worried Bryce.." said Ryan, with concerning tone in his voice.

Bryce couldn't hold it back much longer, so he spilled out his feelings. Well, Bryce almost never have a control in front of the older man anyway. "You know my obsession with the scent right? The day i met you, your scent have been making me feel calm and sending me over the edge.." Bryce sighed, rubbing his face in frustration. "It makes me feel frustrated because everytime i stay near you, i want to pulled you closer and kiss you the whole day.." he said, his face becoming red due to his embarrassment.

Ryan stunned in awe, hearing the younger's word making him speechless. He love Bryce from the day they started talking, he love everything from the younger one. He love the way Bryce laugh, the way Bryce sing, the way Bryce angry. God, he loves every things that Bryce do. Realizing he's been speechless for five minutes, Ryan put his hand on Bryce's shoulder and pulled him into the tight hug.

"Do you know what Bryce? You're lucky that i have the same feelings with you.." says Ryan as he caress the younger's back with his thumb. "The way you laugh, the way you angry, the way you do things.. i loved everything in you.." Bryce's breath hitch as Ryan spilled his sincere feelings. Bryce's eyes become watery as he tightened his hand around Ryan's neck. The voice from Ryan's lips feels like a music in his ears, he also almost not believing that the older one have the same feelings for him.

"I love you so much Bryce.. i love you with all my heart.." says Ryan before pulling away and cup his hand on the younger's wet face, rubbing the tears that running down on Bryce's face. The older looked at Bryce with adore and sincerity before vanishing the distance between two of them, crashing his lips softly with Bryce's. Bryce close his eyes, enjoying the older's lips on his, rubbing Ryan's neck. They pulled apart and Ryan put his forehead on Bryce's. "I love you too Ryan.. you're the best thing that happened to me and i'm thankful for that," Ryan's laugh before crashing his lips again with Bryce.

After that, both men spend the day cuddling and watching movie. With Buddy who seems to be happy for Bryce and Ryan's relationship.