Authornim 12

Authornim

 

Taeyong ran faster to the address Johnny gave him, his heart beating fast, he will meet Chittaphon in real.

He knocked, but no one opened the door. He's sure that there are people in the house. He heard bickerings a while ago.

“Chittaphon! Please go out!” He screamed from the door, then knocked again.

He tried to turn the knob, but it's locked.

“Please go out!” He screamed for the second time, and finally, someone opened the door.

“Ten is not here.” The guy said.

“T-Ten? You mean Chittaphon?” He asked while the guy nodded.

“Where is he?”

“I don't know. He said a while ago that he would just wander around.”

“Thank you.”

 

--------

 

“Oh my God! Taeyong?! What are you doing here?! You're soaked!” Ten immediately ran to where Taeyong was, the umbrella he brought with him was on the highway.

“T-Ten.”

“You'll have a fever!”

“Ten, you love me right?”

Ten was startled because of that question but he nodded.

“I love you too.”

This time, he was more startled. His heart beating fast, but his mind was thinking the opposite. He erased those negative things that his mind produced.

 

“T-Taeyong.”

“I'm ready to fight for my love to you. Even if I have to argue with my Dad. I'm thankful to you cause you're the only one who makes my heart beat fast. I love you, Readernim.”

“A-Authornim.”

“Hmm?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I-I love you too, Authornim.”

 

Ten's dream came true. To be loved by his favorite author, Taeyong. He didn't expect that this will happen but he's happy. It started from a chat, then now, they became real.