oo1.

The Smell Of Sweet Strawberries

oo1.

Strawberries.

That was the only smell he smelt throughout the entire day. He couldn't believe that he couldn't even smell his own cologne or Yunho's sweat but just strawberries? 

He didn't mind the smell though, he quite enjoyed the smell of something sweet then something sweaty like Yunho or himself.

He wrinkled his face, messing up that sculptured face of his into looking like a troll face. He began smelling his manager and his stylist. He sighed and walked to the couch, knowing that it wasn't them.

Changmin made his eyes makes it way towards Yunho who was happily talking to his best friend Kyuhyun. He then got up and made his way towards them.

"Changmin-ah , what's up with that dopey face of yours, your had that same face throughout the entire concert!" Yunho said.

"I can't smell anything but strawberries hyung!" he groaned.

"Hyung! I think he's sick!" Kyuhyun yelled, the two of them attacking upon Changmin's face.

"Yah!" he yelled pushing them off of him.

"Do you know where the scent is coming from?" Yunho asked.

He shook his head.

"I smelled it many times before, I don't know who it is though,"

"Can Hyung and I go around and find out for you then?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Your offering to sniff the people here?" 

"We're not just going up to them and sniff them, We'll find a way to be close enough to them and then sniff them"

 


 

"He said he only smelled strawberries right?" Yunho asked his little young sidekick Kyuhyun.

"Yeah, with a pinch of cinnamon,"

It was the next day of the Paris Concert and the two men were being looked at weirdly for being creepy towards everyone, including the backstage security guards. But they still didn't give up. When they arrived back at the hotel the other day, the scent of strawberries in Changmin's nose had disappeared.

"You smelt Sunny," Changmin continued, "You smelled our bosses niece in front of him, Sunny."

"It could've been her! Plus it was close, she smelled more like cherries then strawberries," Yunho said.

"But that's our bosses niece!" 

"Hey! You should be thankful I'm even doing this, We had to have a talk with Lee Soo Man Boss earlier," Kyuhyun yelled.

"Did you guys find out wh---" before Changmin could finish his sentence when something, or someone bumped smacked onto Changmin hard.

"Sica!" Both Yunho and Kyuhyun's bewildered voice yelled.

Changmin didn't know what to do or say. He just looked at the little petite framed body, her hair all over the place, and a small blush of rose across her cheeks. Before she could say anything, Taeyeon came over and dragged her away from them.

"Don't go near them for now Sica, they were sniffing Sunny earlier." and both Jessica and Taeyeon left those three boys with their mouth hanging.

"Did you--" Yunho said

"Yeah, I did" Kyuhyun said

"Sica smells like," the two duo said

"Strawberries." Changmin said finishing off their sentence.

And her scent remained under his nose, for a very long time.