Personal Questionnaire

GOT7 VS ...

Hey, ya'll! It's your irresponsible and ty author back at it again with something different. Different being that this work isn't mine. It belongs to one of my closest friends, @Fluffy_Kittiez. She's such a sweet person, who took the time to write me this hilarious little one shot about markjae and the rest of GOT7. I'm really grateful for her, and I definitely recommend checking her out if you want more quality GOT7 fics. 

I really hope you enjoy this as much as I did! ^-^


 

-take 1-

"Welcome!" the Markjae couple says simultaneously, throwing their papers up with giggles.

Mark drops his toy mic, too, and Youngjae hits him with his toy hammer.

"Hey, kid! Stop that!"

"My mic, stop touching it!" Youngjae began to hit Mark faster and whining, and Mark just sat up and stared at the camera with a pout. Youngjae pulled his mic out of his hand.

"I'm gonna eat it." Youngjae says, opening his mouth big enough to fit the mic.

"We're normal, ain't we?" Mark looks at the director.

---

--take 2--

"Hey! Welcome to the GOT7-" Mark throws his papers so high this time, they fall right on Youngjae's head, and when he tries to take them back, one of the lights falls on Jae's head.

And Mark got a paper cut.

"Cut!" the director sighs as Mark bites his lips, staring at Youngjae's motionless body.

"J-Jae? Babe?"

---

---take 3---

"Hey there! Welcome to the GOT7 questionnare!" Mark says cheerfully, while Youngjae smiled at the camera.

"Jae, its your turn to say something." Mark audibly whispers, and Youngjae looks like he broke out of a trance.

"Huh? Oh, hey, yeah! So uh...my name is...it started with a Y...perhaps Yug-"

"You have Mark Tuan and Choi Youngjae with you, two members of the infamous group, GOT7!" Mark said, instead of Youngjae, who literally just woke up from a concussion.

"Yeah, that." Youngjae chuckles.

The other memebers, who were sitting on the benches, looked worriedly at Youngjae. Sure, they saw the huge bandage on his head, but it really just made them more worried.

"Ok, so today, we'll be asking our members questions that our lovely birds want an answer to. Let's do it by age order, so that Yughoe is last." Mark says, looking at Yugyeom, who was on the first row. "Don't flirt with my boyfriend ever again."

"He didn't flirt, Mark hyung, he wanted a ." BamBam corrected, clicking his tongue, "He just wants to get some from Youngjae and yeah, I do, too."

"Shut up, Bamhoe. Your guys' ship name should be 2Hoe or Hoesquared." Mark said, looking over his cards.

"Wait, I want a . When did this happen? When was I asked to join a ?" Youngjae questions, looking at Mark with the most guilt tripping look ever.

"They asked me, and I...said no. Because you're mine and ONLY mine."

"No fair. I'm never allowed to have fun."

"Fun? BamBam is a stick and Yugyeom is a giraffe. Where's the fun in that?"

Youngjae actually forgot the answer he had planned for that question, and he looked at the camera with his mouth open, ready to say something.

"Youngjae? Hello?!" Mark began shaking the younger, which dropped him on the floor.

"Serio- HE FAINTED AGAIN?! CUT!"

---

"OKAY! So, first member, to Bum Daddy. Because that's appropriate." Youngjae reads off the card, saying the last sentence while looking at the camera with an awkward smile.

"Babe, you're looking at the members now-"

"You're not telling me what to do, fun pooper."

"Its party po-"

"Shut up." Youngjae says, then looks at Jaebum, who had the goofiest smile on his face since Youngjae called him daddy. "Aight, so, Daddy, a fan asks why you wear the most disgusting clothes even though you share a dorm with BamBam and Jackson, who probably tried to murder you and your already dead fashion sense, especially after the bucket hat incident during "My Swagger". Why is it that you dress up so badly, Daddy?"

"Stop calling him Daddy." Mark whined, and Youngjae ignored him.

"Okay, baby, I forgot who you asked that question to. Who was it again?" Jaebum asked, smirking.

"Don't push your luck." Mark says, salty, but Youngjae repeats himself again.

"Bum Daddy, as the card says."

", more like." Jinyoung says with his arms crossed, but Jaebum ignores the haters.

"Daddy, please answer the question." Youngjae says, and Mark sighs.

"Jae, you're gonna get a spanking."

"I'd gladly take it. Daddy?"

"Seriously? Jaebum, don't answer to that!"

"I honestly believe that my fashion sense is still alive, Baby Otter, as the card says." Jaebum mocks, and that earns him a glare from Mark.

"Sir, the flirting times are over."

"You can't expect everyone to chill with your boyfriend when he's Choi-"

"Jackson, everything was all good and then you opened your mouth." Jaebum interrupted, and Jackson gasped.

"Not true."

"Completely true, acrually. Mark has steam coming out his ears, now." BamBam supported his father, supposedly, opening up a bag of chips he probably stole from the reception.

"You can't eat in here!"

"Its Mark hyung, for you, hoe." Mark says.

"Nu-uh. You're Taiwanese-American, I'm Thai. There's no need for me to address you with Korean honorifics.

"Are you guys serious?"

"I want chips. Mark hyung, get me chips."

"Youngjae, no-"

"Jinyoung hyung, please get me chips."

"Okay, baby."

"You said please to him and not-- You know what?! I'm leaving!"

---

"And we're back!"

This time, Mark was calmed down by Youngjae holding his hand and not being a cheater.

Or a tease. A troll, a bully, a meanie—Mark can go on, Author-nim can't.

"Next up, we have questions for our Wild and y thing. Because he's only an object to us. Most likely a radio." Youngjae says.

Jackson wanted to cry.

"Youngjae-oppa, why don't you accept my sarang?" Jackson whined, whimpering and suddenly going all the way down to Youngjae's side of the MC table on his knees, begging.

"Aaaaaand...I cringed!" Youngjae says, lying his head down on the table and hitting it over and over while sighing.

"Something is wrong with us today."

"Something is wrong with us everyday."

"Jackson, your question." Mark says, looking at the younger, who was still on the floor.

Mark put his hand between Youngjae's head and the table, afraid that the members would give his boyfriend another concussion.

"I'm all ears."

"You're actually all vocal cho-"

"SHUT THE UP, JAEBUM! I'M TIRED OF YOUR TY ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME! I WANNA CRY NOW, LIKE YOU MADE ME SO EMOTIONAL, LIKE I'M GONNA CRY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! JINYOUNG, CONTROL YOU'RE ING MUSCULAR AND Y AS HELL MAN!" Jackson screamed in a whiny voice, and Mark hit his own head on the table.

"Amen." Jinyoung says, crossing his arms.

"Jackson, please return to your seat." Youngjae says, finally giving his head a break from all the beating its been getting.

"Ok fine. But only because my baby told me to."

"He's not your baby, he's my baby." Jinyoung says, dragging Jackson back to his seat and then sitting down himself.

Mark's eye genuinely twitches.

"Okay, so the question is, do you actually throw up if you hear the word "inorganic"?"

The question was answered when Jackson threw up right on Jinyoung's head.

"Son of a--(bleep)!"

"CUT!"

---

"Peach Mommy Jinyoung, lemme ask you straight up, who's adopted and who ain't?"

"Oo, that's a hard one." Jinyoung said, hissing. "Uhm...I think...BamBam is adopted, Yugyeom is from Jaebum and Jaebum only-"

"Jinyoung, he's from us both."

"I refuse." Jinyoung shook his head. "I refuse, Jaebum. That's not my son."

"I like how I'm referred to as "that". Its a step up from (bleep)."

"Jinyoung, what the actual hell?" BamBam asks, patting Yugyeom's head, "Don't cry, baby."

Yugyeom was confused, but smiled at the affection he was getting.

"Anyway, Jackson is adopted, Mark is adopted, and Youngjae...you're not adopted. Phew, that was hard to remember." Jinyoung said, wiping imaginary sweat from his forehead.

"Literally all of us but Youngjae are adopted." Jackson says, smiling at the camera while flexing.

"Oh, is that so? Oh..." Jinyoung says sarcastically, putting an arm around Jaebum, "Maybe because I always force Jaebum to put on six condoms."

"Are you-- Why?" Youngjae asked, leaning forward.

"You're the one who wasn't adopted, why are you the curious one?"

"Otter Baby, I'm not answering questions that aren't on the card." Jinyoung said with the softest voice any of them heard him ever use.

"Okay, mommy." Youngjae says obediently.

"Ok, so now that Jinyoung has ever so subtly flirted with my baby, BamBam, you're on the spotlight." Mark says, flipping throw the cards.

"I'm always on the spotlight, b." BamBam says, flipping his bangs.

"Seriously?" Yugyeom sighs.

"More serious than your character, b." BamBam responds, scoffing, too, in a happier tone than Yugyeom.

Yugyeom wants to cry. He didn't like this type of "affection".

"Double B...Because one's not enough." Youngjae actually laughs, quite cutely, at that.

"I should go over there and pinch your cheeks, sweet cheeks." BamBam says, blowing Youngjae a kiss and winking.

"Oh..." Youngjae says, then giggles. "You're too cute, Bammie."

"Not cuter than you, baby boy."

"I'm (bleep)ing--"

"Youngjae!" Jackson interrupts Mark.

"EXACTLY! So stop flirting with him, you animals!"

"Why don't we show Youngjae that we truly are animals?"

"Huh?" Youngjae asks innocently, and Mark hits his head on the table again.

"Can you people, please, PLEASE...just stop?"

"Just a heads up: We won't." BamBam admits, then looks back at Youngjae.

"For the love of (bleep)."

"Okay, Bammie, your question is: Why Yugyeom? That's all the card says. Oh...there's tear stains on the back and a shaky handwriting that reads..."I'm gonna kill myself the love of my life is (bleep)ing Kim Yugyeom I wanna die bye world I go." How is this allowed in the studio? Horrible English!"

"I'M GONNA KILL (bleep)ING KIM YUGYEOM!" the camera man yells, running at Yugyeom as he drops the camera, and everyone screams.

"CUT! (bleep)ING CUT!"

"HE'S THE (bleep)ING CAMERA MAN!"

---

Youngjae and Mark were currently being filmed by a new camera man (read: Jackson) while they were making out. Because they were not warned that they're being filmed. They really let out all the noises that they'd usually let out in private and undressing each other, until the camera man (Jackson) squealed in a really high voice.

They both looked at him, Youngjae screaming and Mark saying, "Jack--!" in a startled voice.

"Ahm, yeah, okay, we're back. Uh..." Mark rushes to collect all the cards (goTTA CATCH 'EM ALL) and smiles at the camera, as if his button up wasn't completely ed, showing his entire torso, and as if half of the buttons weren't ripped out by a cute, little, not so innocent, eager otter.

"So, um, we're uh--" Mark chuckles, looking at Youngjae, and they both start giggling with blushing faces.

"We...We were unable to ask Brownie, because he's good enough to eat, his questions. We're so sorry, our lovely birds."

"Hopefully, a markjae tape would make them feel better." Jackson said, and the two began giggling again.

"No, I'm serious, let's film one right now."

Mark stopped giggling, and Youngjae coughed.

"What?"

"Let's go up to our bedroom. And camera man, you're not allowed to join in, you're only filming."

"Come on, man! How could you possibly not share Youngjae with anyone?" Jackson whines and the two giggle again as Mark carries Youngjae to their room, which was in their dorm, and Jackson followed them.

Right when they were in front of the door, though, the door was closed in Jackson's face.

That didn't stop him though, and he climbed in through the vents and into their room, capturing everything from the beginning to the end.

Okay, maybe he missed some from the beginning because he was still climbing through the vents, but really, the smallest snippets from markjae's y time could make anyone hard.

Even s. And BamBam.

---

"Okay, guys, since I've filmed everything with markjae, and since they just cuddle after , I filmed some of the cuddling then had to leave. I want you all to have a Merry Christmas, and I hope you all enjoy any other holiday you have at that time! Just be happy, okay? From the Wild and y Wang to his birdies, bye bye!"

"Jackson...is that you in the vents?" Wild and y Thing hears Mark's hoarse voice ask, and Jackson literally rolls out in the vent, breaking it and falling right on top of Youngjae.

"Dude, you're gonna get (bleep)ing killed, I'm done with you guys."

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO (bleep)ING BLEEP IT! LET THEM KNOW THE BRAVE STORY OF THE CHICKEN WANG! LET THE-"

"GIMME THAT!"

"SEND HELP! MARK, PLEASE, MAKE SURE THERE'S NO MARKS ON MY BODY WHEN YOU KILL ME, AND PUN INTENDED!"
---
Because that's totally PG