final

Anything // Chanbaek Fluff One Shot

"I swear on my life, I will do anything if you get rid of it!"

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

~

"What do you have in there?" Chanyeol asked, poking Baekhyun's rather large backpack with his foot. The backpack sat on the grass, whilst the two friends were on the park bench. (I use park benches in like all of my stories, get over it)

"Why do you want to know?" Baekhyun answered a question with a question.

"Because, you take that thing everywhere with you, and I mean EVERYWHERE. You can't even go to the bathroom without it can you?" Chanyeol seemed rather adamant on figuring this out.

"I need it, even in the bathroom." Baekhyun defended the lump of worn out JanSport that laid in front of him.

"Why? Wait, are we having one of those Park Shin Hye in You're Beautiful moments? Did I just realize your se-"

"Shut up. Sometimes there isn't enough toilet paper, okay." Baekhyun interrupted.

"So you keep toilet paper in there? Let me see." Chanyeol grabbed the backpack and started to toss items inside onto the grass. He 'ooed' and 'ahhed' as if he was a child watching fireworks for the first time. Out came an empty Starbucks cup, scissors, said toilet paper, textbooks, a flashlight, and even their old middle school yearbook. All of a sudden, Chanyeol dropped the bag and started screaming. He pointed at the bag and even had some tears fall. He looked like a first grader after they had spotted a spider.

"What?" Baekhyun asked, picking up items and holding them in the air, trying to figure out which item is bothering the tall dork.

"THAT! Get it away from me!" Chanyeol screamed, running away. Baekhyun picked up the item in question and came towards the other.

"An EXPO marker?" Baekhyun asked, standing in front of a tree whilst the other hid behind it.

"Yes! Yes!" Chanyeol declared. Baekhyun walked to the other side of the tree, pretending that he didn't have it, but then showed it to the yoda-like man.

""I swear on my life, I will do anything if you get rid of it!" Chanyeol screamed, running further and further, looking back behind him to see if Baek was chasing him. He wasn't. Baek walked slowly up to the other, Holding the dry-erase marker above his head, as high as he could.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything." Chanyeol cried out in desperation.

"Alright." Baekhyun chucked the marker in the direction of a trashcan and whispered "Kobe" as it landed in the white garbage bag sitting inside of the black wire frame. Xiumin happened to be sitting on the ground next to the can, screaming out of freight when the marker was flying towards him. When it landed in the can, Xiu gave a little clap and grabbed his textbook, relocating to underneath a tree.

Years had passed and the group EXO was growing and growing. Their single MAMA was hated and loved throughout the country. The two boys, friends since elementary school sat on the dorm couch, flipping through channels on the television.

"I'm boooooored, Baek-ie!" Chanyeol whined. Then 'You're Beautiful' came upon the screen, it was somewhere in the middle of the season and Chanyeol decided to let it play.

"Remember back in high school when you thought I was like her? But it turned out that I just wanted to have good toilet paper?" Baekhyun asked, Chanyeol chuckled.

"Oh, yeah. That was a tragic day."

"I still have no clue as to why you have a fear of dry-erase markers."

"And you will never."

"But, you did say that you would do anything for me if I got rid of it. I did get rid of it. I would like to cash in." Baekhyun exclaimed and Chanyeol muted the television.

"Alright. I forgot about that. What would you like? A back massage? Free chicken?" Chanyeol suggested.

"Marriage. I would like to marry you."

"What?" Chanyeol chuckled. "I think marriage is a little overboard for a high school promise."

"You said anything!"

"We're idols! You aren't even gay!"

"That is what you thought."

"Oh my, are you gay?"

"Yes, you idiot. Now fulfill your promise."

~

"And that's how I married your father, because of my fear of EXPO markers. Boy am I glad I did though."

~

This was inspired by my fear of chalk and chalk related things and a conversation I had during an incident with them. Of course I didn't end up in a world renowned kpop boy band or married, but still.