It Should Be Me

It Should Be Me

Today is a new day for Got7. They have a new schedule to work on for today. Another interview that will help them promote their new album. 

All the members have woke up early enough for them to get ready for their interview.

"Markiepooh, hurry up were going!", Jackson shouted waiting outside of their shared room. " Okay, just a minute Gaga!". 

Mark gets out of their room. Jackson was staring at him.

"Gaga, are you just going to stare at me or what?", Mark asked smiling from ear to ear.

Jackson's mind comes in reality again, " I- ah-".

"Jackson, Mark were going to leave now!", it's their leader Jaebum calling from the living room.

" Let's go", Jackson says grabbing Mark's hand, walking pass through Jaebum and getting in the car where the other four members are already sitted. They sat beside each other, Mark beside the window of the car and Jackson in the other side of him with Youngjae beside him.

They finally arrived infront of a building. Going out and finally meeting the host that will going to interview them. They greeted him and introduced themselves before the interview starts.

The interview goes smoothly until,

"I will ask each of the members simple questions that the fans had tweeted us", said the host.

"Okay", Got7 says in chorus happily, a bit of excited and nervous at the same time.

" First up we have Mark. So Mark here's question from one of Got7's lovely IGot7, who is that Got7 member that you want to get a treat to a restaurant?"

Mark thinks for a second, "Jinyoung".

" Why?", asked the curious MC.

"Because his the one who always get treat by everyone of us so now I want him well, not only treat me, but all of us".

The other members agreed to what Mark answered. And start pointing at Jinyoung.

" Yah, I didn't force all of you to treat me often!", Jinyoung fires back at all the members.

They all laugh except Jackson who has a straight face. Jackson stands up and walked towards the host.

"Uh, may I excuse for a moment I'm just going to the cr ", he whispered to the host.

"Okay",the host whispered back.

Jackson goes to the comfort room. He felt something going inside his body. He can't understand it. Is it anger? He thinks for a moment washing his hand. He don't want to think about it, besides only a few more minutes and this interview will be over, he said to himself. Walking back at the studio, finally he figured out what is it. Yup, you guess it right, he's totaly not jealous. Nope, not at all.

As he sit back again, they already had finish the 'question thing' going on before he leaves. Maybe he took too long thinking in the restrooms or the host run out of time. Well, he doesn't really care, he just want to go home.

Going home, he switched places with Youngjae. He knows Mark is now noticing that something is up and he also didn't care. After finally arriving home, Jackson didn't say anything going directly to his and Mark's room without looking back to the other members. In their past few interviews Jackson is not like this. While entering their dorm he will shout "Good job everyone!", but not now that he's not in the good mood.

Mark follows him in their shared room.Thankfully for Mark it's not locked but for Jackson regretting on why he forgot to locked the door.

"Gaga, are you ok?", Mark asked softly and slowly walking towards Jackson's bed where he lies down with his back facing Mark.

Jackson didn't answer.

" Jackson, are you ok? Is something wrong?", finally Mark reaching the bed of Jackson and sitting beside the bed touching Jackson's shoulder.

Jackson turns his head arounslightly, facing the ceiling. "You could've chose me?", Jackson said loud enough for Mark to hear it. Mark sighs, kind of relief and concerned at the same time that his boyfriend doesn't have that 'big' problem.

" I didn't-"

"I think you like him more than me."

"I didn't mean that way, I'm sorry Gaga".

There was silence but it didn't last long when Jackson sits up and turns to Mark.

Jackson move closer to Mark," You think sorry is enough?".

"I'm sorry if I chose Jinyoung instead of you but that doesn't mean I like him the way I like you. You are the only one and I love you more than anyone. I'll do anything please Gaga?", Mark says with puppy eyes his lips pouting and his hands holding the other's hand.

Jackson knows he can't resist his boyfriend and he knows that Mark really loves him and he loves him too, its just his overprotective.

"Fine, but kiss me first". 

Mark pecks his cheeks and smiled at Jackson. But Jackson had an unsatisfied expression left in his face.

" That's it?!", Jackson asked.

"You sai-".

Before Mark could finished his word Jackson grabs his waist and kissed him in the lips. Mark was shocked by the sudden action of his boyfriend. He falls in the kiss too and respond back cupping the cheeks of Jackson. Their lips connects together perfectly. The kiss was sweet and passionate. 

Jackson and Mark pulled away smiling at each other.Jackson lays in the bed again pulling Mark too as he grabbed him by the waist.

Mark falls on Jackson's  chest. They hugged each other tight. Jackson lifts the chin of his boyfriend to get his attention.

" We'll go to a restaurant tomorrow", Jackson said.

Mark just smiles and crawled up a little to level his head on his boyfriend and pecks his lips. He goes besides Jackson and they hugged each other again.