DATING NEWS

RANDOM IMAGINATION of Crystagon [CLC + PENTAGON]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a chaos for the whole day at Cube Entertaiment right now due to the dating scandals between their artist. 

Their management staff gathered Pentagon, (G)idle and CLC in the practise room. All of the members were feeling anxious also afraid at the same time because they knew all of them must be punished for what happen.

Cube staff : So, you guys know what happen on the internet right now?

All of them nodded slowly

Cube staff : Did you know how many calls that we received today? All the reporters non stop wanted to know about the news. It was all mess. And three dating scandal in a day? Does this company looks like Tinder to you?

As a leader and also the oldest between them, Hui stepped up.

Hui : I'm so sorry with my careless action without thinking the consequences for the image of Pentagon also the company. 

Cube staff : Now, tell me. Are you really dating Soojin?

Soojin : Yes, we did but we already broke up a long time ago. When Im still a trainee.

Cube staff : Raise up your hand if you knew they were dating.

All of them raised their hand

Cube staff : You knew but kept the secret and didnt tell the company? You guys are quite close than I expected. All of you should be punished.

Hui : Its my fault and Im the only who deserve the punishment

Soojin : Me too.

Cube staff : Anyone of you right now is dating? You guys better tell now!

Yuto : About the ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter