Happy Birthday

RANDOM IMAGINATION of Crystagon [CLC + PENTAGON]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kino was waiting his friend at cafe nearby his dorm. He played games at his phone since he was bored alone. As he was focused on the game, suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. He stopped the game and turned around.

"Oh! Noona! What are you doing here?"

"Wae? Is there a sign where I'm not allowed at this cafe?" The girl sat on the chair infront of Kino.

"Its not like that noona. I'm just surprised to see you here. Where is the other girls?"

"All of them were at the dorm. Actually, the girls wanted to eat cake so I voluntered myself to buy one. Wooseok told me this cafe sell the best cheesecake so I would like to try once,"

"Their cheesecake is the best noona! You should try and Im sure you'll never regret buying it," Kino showed his thumbs up.

"So what are you doing here alone? Waiting for your girlfriend huh?" She raised her eyebrows with sneaky smile.

"No way! I don't have a girlfriend. Im waiting for my friends. We're going to watch movie."

"I see, okay then have fun! Im going to buy the cake," She stand up, left Kino and went to choose the cake.

Kino continue played the games and after a while, someone put a small plate with slice of cake on it on the table. He straight up look at the person who gaves him.

"What is this noona?"

"Cake,"

"For what?"

"Yesterday was your birthday right, I saw at the twitter. Just consider this as your present from me,"

"Noona~ I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter