Final

Dream 01

[Welcome to another dream of mine]

Mysteriously, I end up in a mansion, not in modern city but a full of cozy and warm feeling country side. (Maybe it’s because I was too excited to fly off to enjoy the summer Australia. ) I felt lost ,so I went on searching around the mansion. 

In the middle of searching ,I came across a clear window and inside was a room full of mirror which obviously is a dance room. I tried finding the door. The door was so mysterious and inviting with flower and leaves crawling up the door. It was like entering another dimension. 

So without hesitation, I went on opening the door. There stood a guy with blonde hair in the corner. I guess he was arranging the records. He was so manly just by looking at his muscular back. My heart skipped a beat. 

He turned around after he heard the door closed and he invited me in. "Hi ,you must be the new comer. I’m your instructor ,Oh Sehun. But you can just call me Sehun. Let’s start. " He ended his line with a charming smile. My ears starting to turn red and i can feel my cheeks are burning up. Although I wanted to deny that I’m not the new comer, but my voice just won’t come out. 

In a split second ,I was drag to the centre of the room. He offered me his hand and asked me to relax . When the music start i shut my eyes and  I held his hand because I am not a dancer. With that in my mind, my body unconsciously followed the notes of the music and dance. I open my eyes and I cant believe I am dancing through out the song without falling or stepping on his legs. Sehun compliment me “ That’s quite Impressive for a new comer, but the only thing you lack is confidence. Let’s try ‘Khaki ‘ (I don’t know what’s that too ,but it was a romantic Latino dance )” .I was shy but a lot more nervous.

He switched the song and he said “ This time try without closing your eyes.” and smiled again (oh my my heart just can’t take it anymore ) The song when on and he said trust me. Consequently , my cold and shivering hands held his. I felt a boost of positive energy coming in. This song wasn’t fast nor slow but a bit combination of both ,it was in the perfect tempo. I opened my eyes looking at the handsome instructor guiding me step by step and trying to follow my tempo. I felt like I was dancing in thin air. It was the most amazing and wonderful feeling I ever had.

After the song come to an end, Sehun gave me a map to my bedroom and asked me to wake up early and come to the garden. I asked why but he gave me a smile and said “just come , I’ll be there .”

-------

The next morning ,I woke up, get dress and looked into my reflection. I found that I was glowing and full of energy. I ran to the garden where Sehun told me ,but I couldn’t find him . But then i saw a card with my name written on it ,instructing me to ‘RUN’ with a signature ~ Sehun . Without doubting ,I started running. Soon I come across a cross section where two lane joined into one ,I guess I was lucky to meet up with Sehun who was running a bigger track than me. We ran together for awhile and split again. Oh well~ breathing the fresh air and enjoying the view filled with roses. How can this get better? 

Soon I reached the end ,I was covered with sweats and breathing heavily . Sehun was already waiting for me ,he stood up and handed me a bottle of water and praised me “I knew I didn’t choose the wrong person.” With a wink .I hope he doesn’t hear my heart beat pumping, but what does he mean chose.

"Ok, let’s go meet your dance group member.” Sehun said while dragging me back to the dance room. (What!!! There’s more for me?) Before entering the room, I can already see a group of charming and beautiful people stretching and warming up through the clear window. 

Sehun open the door and greet everyone , “Hey guys, we have a new face. Don’t worry this time I hand pick her myself. Introduce yourself.” He pat me on the back and smiled. I faced the group and smiled.
It was silent for a while , i heard chatter among themselves and eyes piercing through me like clear glass. Suddenly a guy dressed liked hipster from the group offered me a hand shake and smile saying  “AYyyyy! I’m Sehun’s brother , Chanyeol .I hope we can cope well in the final dance competition. You are Okay, we welcome you.” I shake his hand and look around him. Every member was smiling and nodding at me. A group of girl then came to introduce themselves and offered me to sleep in their dorm room They were so hyped about the competition and talked about make up and dress up.

Sehun went and on the music.
“Ayyyyyy, stop the chitchat. Let’s get into business". 
We dance some choreography that Sehun designed and dance non-stop for three days . It felt so amazing. After the dance , we ate ,sleep and chat at the dance room. 

3 days has gone by...

Before the day of competition, Sehun asked me to accompany him to a party that his rival organised. As we arrive, I was speechless that it was such a small world. I whispered to Sehun that his rival was my ex-boyfriend who two timed me and had lots of affair, he was the worst ,I can’t believe I dated this guy. Sehun seems concern and asked me if i want to leave. But I insists Sehun to be my fiancée instead. 
 
Sehun hooked my hand into his and  rang the door bell. That erted guy opened the door and was shock for my appearance.
“HEY Long time no see ,baby doll.” he reached his hands out to touch my face but Sehun pushed it off saying “she is mine.” That guy laughed “ I apologies for my rudeness but it won’t take long for me to lay a hand on you,babydoll (smirk),welcome to my mansion, Sehun.”

Entering his house , I was dead shock. I looked at Sehun with the ‘are you serious face’ for I’m entering is a mansion covered with beds and girls with only underwear laying around. Sehun gave me a trust me smile and went in. Before entering the door ,I glare at that guy and giving him my resting face. While walking towards the bar , Sehun explained that it’s a tradition for every competitor to held a party on their turn and this time is this guy. "I thought you just can’t resists the girls in front of you.” I smirked.

He whispered to me “if that guy tries to pick on you, show him the confidence and fight back with all strength. If there’s any disastrous behind it ,I’ll bear it with you.” With this in my mind ,I felt safe. 

Certainty that ert guy tries his luck to invite me to the rooftop. Although Sehun held me back ,but I wanted to pay back what that guy did to me ,I smiled at him and said trust me with a wink. He kissed me on the forehead and said “Scream when you need help. I’ll be here."

Going up to the rooftop ,I can already feel the cold breeze. That guy gave me his jacket and offered me a sit at the table next to the pool.

It was fancy. He chattered about he is still a  bachelor wanting to have wife taking care of two children and all those useless stuff. He even tried apologizing about the cruel pass he let me been through . With that he pulled out a ring and asked if I want to marry him. 

‘HELL NO’ i screamed in my mind. I slapped him and said “ Are you crazy? You want me to trust you who two timed me and have lots of affair again? Bro, you became rich and think lowly of me who was your girlfriend since high school. You were the worst! I thought you would change for me and held on to our long distance relationship but i’m still a thing towards you. I know what is your intention? Bastard you just wanted to snatch me from your rival, Sehun. Not a chance !"

He got up from the chair wanting to  hold me back. I threw his jacket on the floor and swing his hand away. ‘Splash’ He drop into the pool. I walked downstairs and straight towards Sehun and ask him if we can leave. I can see a swarm of girls rushing up the stairs to the rooftop and hear the girls screaming . 

Going out of the mansion ,my tears rolled down whole waiting for Sehun to apologize to his acquaintance for leaving early. Sehun then ran out the door trying to find me siting on a bench crying. He covered me with his jacket and comforted me. My tears were for those days i waited for that guy to turn around and find me, but he never did. 

Sehun sat there quietly with his arms around me. He kissed me on the lips. I was shock and my tears stop . He said “Hey, I’m your fiancée , don’t cry in front of your fiancée” then he wiped the tears on my cheek and held me up. He stand up and held me up saying “Let’s go home ,darling."
 

-----------------------

A/N 

Hi guys!! Hope you enjoy reading this :D  (and please ignore the grammar mistakes xD) 

Actually this story is not mine but a friend of mine. She also write stories but she didn't actually have any plan to post it so i suggested her that mayb i can help her with that and here it is!! 

Thanks for reading !