All yours.

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Psychologists say that a crush only lasts for 4 months, and that’s how Yugyeom knew he was in love.
It wasn’t particularly love at first sight, because when Yugyeom first met Mark, they didn’t talk unless one of the other members were around. It grew slowly as they became closer. While nervous glances changed into lingering touches and lingering touches changed into tight hugs, loud laughter and genuine smiles.
It wasn’t how Yugyeom had expected falling in love would feel like. It hurt a lot more than romantic movies and stories ever could describe.
At first, Yugyeom didn’t mind Mark being close to the other members, especially Jackson, but as his love grew stronger, so did his jealousy, and every smile the two older boys shared with each other, was a stab in the heart for GOT7’s maknae. Maybe it was because he was so inexperienced that he couldn’t quite pinpoint if what was going on between the Markson couple was just a friendship, or something more.
The last thing Yugyeom expected, was him ending up in Mark’s bed, both facing the ceiling while they lay with their arms hooked together. That’s where Yugyeom made his first confession out of many failed attempts.
“You’re so pretty, hyung.” Is what he started with, a pink blush creeping up his cheeks slowly as he tilted his head to look at Mark, who didn’t look away from the ceiling and just wrinkled his nose at the compliment.
“Yug, should I start writing down how many times in one week you call me pretty?” Mark added with a soft chuckle, making the red shade on Yugyeom’s cheeks even darker and the tall maknae sat up in protest, trying his best not to pout.
“I’m just saying! Don’t you like compliments?” he said, and Mark hummed in response (something he seemed to do often) before sitting up as well, rubbing at his own cheeks. “I mean… I do like them. It’s just- I never know how to respond to them, really.” And Yugyeom’s lips formed into an “O” shape, eyebrows raising slightly before picking at a loose thread on Mark’s blanket, pursing his lips.
“Then, should I give you more compliments so you get used to them and know how to react? I don’t just think you’re pretty, you know. I think you’re really beautiful. On the outside and inside. You’re really precious.” Yugyeom said like it was the most normal thing to say to one of your friends. Mark responded by blinking his eyes numerous times and opening and closing his mouth like a fish, making Yugyeom laugh when he finally looked up at the older one, who pressed his lips together and nodded his head, mumbling with a soft huff. “You’re cheesy, Kim Yugyeom.” “I just like you.” Yugyeom shrugged his shoulders again, trying not to sound like he just confessed for his hyung, who once again stared at the younger with wide eyes, the colour of his cheeks now resembling Yugyeom’s. “I- I mean- I just like being with you and talking to you! I like you in that way. That’s okay, right?” Yugyeom added quickly at seeing Mark’s reaction to his half-assed confession. Mark just laughed and nodded. “Of course that’s okay. I like you too.” The elder of the two smiled widely, but Yugyeom’s smile faltered as he lay down again, arms crossed behind his head nonchalantly and once again staring up at the ceiling.
He knew exactly what Mark’s “I like you” meant, but Mark had no idea what Yugyeom’s meant.

Before Yugyeom could attempt another confession, it seemed like someone had already beat him to it.
Mark was getting way too close with Jackson for Yugyeom’s liking, and kind of leaving Yugyeom in the dust. It made Yugyeom wonder if maybe he’d done something wrong, or if he just wasn’t good enough. Maybe Jackson was more likeable, and maybe that was why Mark was around Jackson more often. So when Yugyeom saw the opportunity to talk to Mark, of course he wanted to take it, following the older to his room. But once there, he was at a complete loss for words. What the hell was he going to say? “Hey Mark, sorry for bothering you, but I don’t like how close you are with Jackson, and quite frankly, I want you to talk to me more often because I’m very jealous and insecure and need a constant reminder that you don’t hate me. Oh, also, I’m in love with you.”? That wasn’t going to work. So he sat in silence until Mark asked him what’s wrong.
“What am I missing?” is what Yugyeom answered, and Mark looked at him with a confused look on his face. “What do you mean?” he asked. Yugyeom sighed and let himself fall back onto Mark’s bed.
“I mean… What do other people have that I don’t have? Why doesn’t anyone ever like me?”
“Yah, you shouldn’t feel like that! There are people who like you. All of us like you.”
“I don’t mean that kind of liking, hyung. I mean… Whenever I like someone they always choose someone else over me. Like everyone who I liked in high school, and when I had a crush on you-know-who and now you’re choosing Jackson ov- I mean- like, I thought we were close friends and now you’re ignoring me for Jackson. I don’t mean I have a crush on you…” Yugyeom mumbled, his cheeks going as red as Mark’s sweater was and all Yugyeom wanted to do was hide his face into it and melt away. “I’m not ignoring you for Jackson, though. You’re the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter