001

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook already created a buzz before he even debut since his management company 'SLAY ENTERTAINMENT' announce that they are going to have their very first solo artist and the artist will be the youngest ever debuted. As soon as SLAY ENTERTAINMENT posted the artist information many many are at a shock to know that the soon to be the solo artist is only 15 years old which many of them are already expecting it to be a flop as the artist is too young to be in an industry but JK prove them wrong.

As soon as his debut MV as release everyone went wild and love the beat as well as the lyrics of it since many of relates to it and not's all they are even more shook as they found out that JK himself compose and produce his debut album. Even the MV hasn't even been release for 24 hours has already a whopping 7 million views which are impossible for a debut song to hit it and the song was at the #01 spot on all of the music shows for weeks.

Everyone praised him as he got everything as he got the looks, dance skills, the aura, the voice and being able to compose and produce an album at such a young age. Everytime he release a new song it always dominates the #01 stop and stays there for weeks to the point that everyone calls or nicknamed him as the "Golden JK"

Of course Jungkook appreciate all the things hat is happening to him as his music is now being recognised by everyone and not his room walls and he enjoys what he is doing but after 2 years everything seems to be scheduled  as every day from morning to noon he will be practising then after will be attending interviews and shows and during night he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter