Three.

Confession to a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Sunday morning, a morning all students alike love because they get to sleep in. Rocky included. There he was still under his bed covers snuggling with his bolster softly snoring away. That is until his best friend comes bursting through his bedroom doors and started jumping on his bed.

"Hyung! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Sanha shouted repeatedly as he kept making leaps over his friend.

Groaning, Rocky merely pulled his covers over his head ignoring the younger.

"Hyung" Sanha whined pulling the sheets revealing his hyung underneath. 

"What do you want Sanha?" Rocky sighs sitting up with his eyes still closed. 

"I need you to accompany me to the movies" the younger declared. 

Rocky peeked one eyed open to look at his friend grinning before plopping back on his bed. 

"Ah hyung. Pretty pleaseeee" Sanha plead shaking him. 

"Ask the other hyungs. It's too early for a movie, buddy. I rather sleep in" Rocky mumbled face in his pillow. 

"It has to be you Minhyuk hyung" Sanha huffed with a pout. 

Again with a loud sigh, Rocky sat up and stared at his friend incredulously. Sanha was still in full pout mode and he's sure as hell knows that the maknae won't stop until he agrees to go to the movies with him. 

"Just at least let me shower first" Rocky sighs in defeat.

"Asa! You're the best hyung! I'll go wait downstairs" Sanha beamed before running out the door the same way he came in. 

Rocky shook his head. If only Sanha wasn't related to you he would've ignored the maknae and continued sleeping. But since he wants to keep being on your good side he'd climb Mount Everest if he had to. And that's saying something since Rocky is afraid of heights. With one last sigh, Rocky threw his bed covers off and headed for his shower.

 

 

"I can't wait to watch Thor! I watched the trailer and Loki is in it! Isn't that great hyung!" Sanha turned back to the front after facing the elder as the two of them stood in line to get the movie tickets.

"Uh huh" Rocky nods distracted as he looks around the cinema.

It wasn't a surprise that the whole place was packed since it is the premiere of the box office movie. He lets out a large yawn as he eyes trailed after a group of boys, no older than middle school, walks off after getting their tickets.

"Two tickets to The Mimic please" the man who was next in line said.

Rocky blinks as he overheard the latter. He looks up to the screens that were showing the show times of the movies that were screening for the day. And there it was a horror movie called The Mimic was screening for the day as well. He smirks as he was immediately reminded of you and your love for horror movies. That was another thing that he and you share in common. The both of you love horror movies.

"Come on hyung, it's almost our turn" Sanha perked pulling the elder further upfront.

Smiling at the younger, he merely followed suit before shoving his hands back in his sweater jacket. That is until all of a sudden someone scares both him and Sanha from behind.

"Ahh!" Sanha screamed clutching to Rocky.

"Oh my gosh" you laughed "I'm sorry. I guess you're still a baby after all Sanha"

"Noona" your brother whined.

Rocky blinks rapidly as he tries to calm himself. He was glad he didn't scream out loud like his friend but that didn't mean he wasn't scared out of his wits.

"What are you boys watching?" you chortled hugging Sanha by the waist to console him.

"Thor" Sanha pouted obviously still upset from your scare before.

"Aigoo. I'm sorry okay. I promise I won't do it anymore okay?" you promised looking up at your baby brother.

"W-what about you noona?" Rocky cleared his throat before asking.

"Me? I'm here with a friend" you answered carefully.

"What friend?" Sanha frowned "I thought you said you had a breakfast date with that mister from the steak hous-"

You clasped your hand over his mouth before he could finish. Rocky stared heartbroken at the realisation.

"Silly Sanha" you chortled nervously as you avoided Rocky's stare on you.

"So you're not on a date with that mister?" Sanha retort pushing your hand off.

"Fine. Yes I'm on a date. And his name is Namjoon so stop calling him the mister from the steak house" you corrected.

"Yeesh fine" Sanha admits defeat.

You turn to look at your brother's friend and notes how slightly upset he looks.

"You okay there Rocky?" you frown.

"Huh? Yea. Just a little sleepy that's all" Rocky forces a smile and started stretching above his head.

"Oh! It's almost our turn" Sanha piped as he walked further in front.

"Saera-ssi" a voice called from behind making you and Rocky to turn around "There you are. I was looking for you everywhere" the man smiled.

"Sorry" you smiled sheepishly "Oh! This is Minhyuk. He's my little brother's friend. Say hi" you nudge the younger who merely bowed in greeting.

"Right. I remember you. Nice meeting you again. The name's Namjoon but you can call me hyung if you want to" Namjoon smiles.

"Yes. It's nice to meet you too" Rocky nods stiffly.

"Noona! I'm short of cash could you lend me some money" Sanha called out from the counter. Apparently he had went up to the counter on his own.

"Aish that little brat" you cursed under your breathe already glaring at your brother.

"It's okay. I got it" Namjoon offered as he headed towards the counter.

"Oh it's okay Namjoon-ssi. He's my responsibility. I got it" you assured stopping him.

"No really. It's on me" he smiled and continued on to Sanha.

You sigh in defeat and could only watch as your date really does pay for Sanha's tickets. Rocky stared at the two at the counter to you standing by his side. He notes how touched you looked and it made him feel even worse than before.

"Assa! Thanks mister. I hope my sister treats you right cause I like you already" Sanha exclaimed as he stands next to you and starts waving the tickets in the air.

"Can't you show your gratitude properly" you scolded forcing your brother to bow to your date.

"It's my pleasure really" Namjoon chuckles good naturally "Would you boys like some popcorn too?"

"No-" "Yes please!" Sanha cheered the same time as Rocky declined.

"Sanha" you turn to him glaring.

"What? He offered" your brother pouted.

"Really Saera-ssi. It's okay. You boys can use my card. Just get me and your sister something to drink as well. Okay?" Namjoon passes his platinum card to Sanha.

"You got it mister! Come on hyung!" Sanha beams pulling his friend with him after accepting the card in his hand.

"You really shouldn't have" you turn to the taller.

"If this is making you feel bad then may I have another date the next time you're in Seoul?" he smiles.

"You sure know how to play your cards right Namjoon-ssi. I'm impressed" you grin.

"These aren't cards. I sincerely think I like you Saera-ssi" Namjoon ducks to your level to catch your eye.

Rocky had just turned over his shoulder to look at you while Sanha starts listing the things he wants to the cashier when he catches you blushing and pushing your date away sheepishly. The mister could be seen chuckling at you being embarrassed and all of a sudden he pulled you in a hug. Rocky never believed the fact that hearts could be broken figuratively but oddly with you, his heart always shatters.

"Here hyung. You can carry this" Sanha urge snapping the latter from his thoughts.

"Y-yea sure" he agrees accepting the four drinks in his hand.

"Come on. Our movie is gonna start any minute now" Sanha said excitedly with his arms were full of goodies.

By the time the two boys had gotten back from the Snack counter, you and Namjoon were standing facing each other as you cup your cheeks from blushing too hard. Your date perked at the sight of the two boys and merely smiled when he notices how much the younger had bought.

"Sanha" you scolded eyes wide.

"Don't worry half of these are for Minhyuk hyung too" Sanha defended gleefully "Here you go mister. I hope you like cola" he nudges his friend to pass the drink.

"I do actually. Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter